No SSVS boss characters in Xbox SSV!

ViewtifulZFO

Street Hoop Star
How can you not love Playmore? They even print the move lists for all the boss characters directly IN THE MANUAL. Isn't that a hard mistake to make? I was pretty happy when I saw it, but now my hopes have been dashed.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
ViewtifulZFO said:
How can you not love Playmore? They even print the move lists for all the boss characters directly IN THE MANUAL. Isn't that a hard mistake to make? I was pretty happy when I saw it, but now my hopes have been dashed.

I remember them doing the same thing for Rugal and Eiji for 2k1 on the sites PDF file before they "fixed" that.

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
It also seems they left out the "original" soundtrack, even though the option is there. Arranged and original mode is the exact same thing in every track I've listened to, unless my ears just aren't picking something up.

In the PS2 release, original mode is the MVS soundtrack and is very obvious whenever you hear it. I'm thinking this may be the reason the PS2 version clocks in at over a gig while the Xbox one is barely over 400mb.

I can confirm that the original Japanese announcer can be chosen with the English text with a bit of trickery, see related post in tech forum.