NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Pocket Switch?
Could be absolutely nothing as well.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
This thread got me wanting to play Mario Wonder. I thought Odyssey fuckin' slayed, fwiw.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I'd love to see a Switch Lite that's a bit smaller and designed like a GBA SP, controls on bottom half and screen on top of a folding system.

Could finally have a switch that can fit in pants pockets.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I've been playing Wonder as a single player game, so it feels like the classic Super Mario Bros. games, but I assume it gets a lot crazier in multiplayer, like the New Super Mario Bros. games.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Now that I've 100%'d Wonder. Great game. Easily the best 2d platformer to come out in years (decades, even). But it didn't really stick the landing towards the end. Can't complain though, I honestly thought Nintendo would never make a 2d mario ever again.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Welp, Pac Man 99 got shut down and delisted last month. That's too bad since I kinda liked it. About half the player slots would fill up whenever I played it, so I didn't think it was that unpopular.
Switch 2 or 4DS ??
If it's got 3D screens, they could call it the 3DSwitch.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Welp, Pac Man 99 got shut down and delisted last month.
Wonder when F-Zero will go. It's a shame, these games are really neat. SMB 35 was absolutely stellar, and imagine that formula applied to SMB3 or SMW.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Recent nintendo indie direct shantae risky revolution is coming to consoles etc.
I just watch these Indie Directs with Steam open and add stuff to my wishlist. This one didn't have a page yet, so thank you for confirming the inevitable. There wasn't much else of note from this latest Direct.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I just watch these Indie Directs with Steam open and add stuff to my wishlist. This one didn't have a page yet, so thank you for confirming the inevitable. There wasn't much else of note from this latest Direct.
Right,when it was announced months ago just a release for gba id figure it would come to all consoles and steam to.My reaction to this recent indie world was the same to i'm just interested in shantae risky revolution and nothing more.

Last edited:

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Batman: Arkham Trilogy - Gameplay & Launch Trailer

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I picked up the new Samba de Amigo.

I assumed the motion controls would be much better than the last time we saw this game on the Wii. The new JoyCons have way more sensors so it should be very natural was my assumption. I was wrong. It still controls like shit compared to the DC maracas. You have to point the controller in the direction before shaking. Up, sideways, down. The only way I can play with any accuracy is to poke the joycons in the direction needed. So it looks like I'm stabbing up, down, and sideways. It does have a large track list so that a positive.

I'll just go back to the Dreamcast if I want to play Samba de Amigo....