Nintendo NX: What you all thinking so far? Possible fail, or Nintendo's game changer?

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
The fact that there is always something to see (Korok seeds, shrine/puzzles, memories, etc) or monsters to fight keep the game fresh.

As well as every area you go into is interesting to look at without much repetition. Lots of "landmark" sites and recognizable landscapes that playing in Pro mode is completely viable.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
just emulate it, SK3 has had an english translation for over ten years.
stupid nerds.

I already have it.

That doesn't mean if square enix releases stuff I actually want that I wont support them and pick it up. If everyone was a dirty pirate then we would have a 0% chance of good stuff ever getting released here instead of a 0.001% chance.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Nintendo is desperate. If Switch fails, they are pretty much looking at Sega as their future. But by all accounts, Switch is a success thanks to WiiU's last gasp.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I already have it.

That doesn't mean if square enix releases stuff I actually want that I wont support them and pick it up. If everyone was a dirty pirate then we would have a 0% chance of good stuff ever getting released here instead of a 0.001% chance.

ooohh those odds, must be very tempting!