Nightmare in the Dark

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
My thoughts for a home cart from NCS.

First, we need to see the game, what it is like, etc....

Next, we need to know what quantity NCS (or whoever) would need to order to actually get the carts produced, and what the price would be....

Then, if the game is worthwhile, and alot of interest can be put into the home cart, get everyone you know to get a copy or 2....

All we need is one success, and we can see future releases come home!

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
if i can see some pics i would be interested.,.....can anybody maybe start a list on the forum who would be interested in it..maybe a new topic preorder ...where everybody could register who wants......that way maybe we could get somebody to email ncsx on how many copies we want to preorder if they are interested in putting it out.,....mostly likely if it looks better then diggerman im in...........on a side note anybody has diggerman?.....Also I think the most i will pay would be $400

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
I don't know alot about the game, and therefor, it is unfair to judge. But I knew that it was under developent for long time, and wasn't it canned at one pt, because of bad gameplay, graphics...etc and all? If that is true, I hope they fixed the problem.

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
Now here's an idea.
Why dont we all mail NCS to bring Ironclad/Chotetsu Brikinger to home cart?
This title has proven itself already and is worthy to become a home cart.
Dont get me wrong here, i would love to see all games released including Nightmare in the Dark as home carts. But if we have to choose, then let us choose for something good. And who doesn't want a game like Ironclad in their home cart collection as original SNK/Saurus cart and not some suposedly existing NGF bootleg(which i dont believe exists, untill i see proof).

But if NCS is willing to bring Nightmare in the Dark to home cart, then they got my support. I'll even buy two.

LastResort

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Originally posted by Neo Fan:
They don't have MVS info on their site
frown.gif

Anthony

...Glad to see they are promoting the Neo as well as SNK did...

[This message has been edited by TMOSteel (edited January 09, 2001).]

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I found this on the web... just to give you all a little better idea of what this game will be:

"Minor Stuff Of¡¶Nightmare In The Dark¡·
By£ºZAC

I had reported about this game before©vreported at 22nd November 2000©w. This game will be released within this month. Yet, there are too less infos about it. What I know is£º
1.This is an action game
2.The story is about a magician fighting against evil
3.Controls would be alike to¡¶Bubble Bobble¡·
4.Concept by SNK Asia
5.Will release soon
6.Yet still no selling price
I told you all I know...don't ask me more...anyway, I'll report to you once I got new infos for that, OK£¿"

that came from gameplayers.com.hk

-Nick

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
well I picked up the replay today from H.A. Franz. Cost $25 for this issue due to the distrubutors listing (gives me places to call on the phone though
smile.gif

anyway I no longer have a scanner but I will take some Digital pictures when I get home tonight. I just need somplace to put them. maybe a yahoo club if I can get away linking to it.

By the why I also inquired about buying one. They told me it should be around The $600-$650 for the MVS. I may pick this up around March.

Phil

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
well as I said I am expecting a big bonus this year and debating on going to Hong Kong, Japan or buying neo stuff locally. Last Year I bought all arcade stuff and paid of all my credit cards. Right now I am very curosy to see if it works on the new convertor. But I hate buying MVS so new since I know in a year it will be going for $200 or less. However I kinda wanted to do a review on it so....

Besides its either that or 32 lap dances....hmmmm.....

Tokyo Drifter

Rugal's Thug
That's funny you say lap dances because that's how I rationalized my purchase of KOF 2000. Either I get the cart for X-mas of have nice time a strip club. KOF should last me longer.