NGPC Magician Lord 2 proto still available somewhere ?

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
I am only posting this after doing a fair bit of looking (with no luck) for the released proto rom for Magician Lord 2 for the NGPC. I used to have it many years ago but have since lost it. If anyone may know of a source for it and can point me in that direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I am only posting this after doing a fair bit of looking (with no luck) for the released proto rom for Magician Lord 2 for the NGPC. I used to have it many years ago but have since lost it. If anyone may know of a source for it and can point me in that direction, I would greatly appreciate it.
You had it? The rom has never been made public.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
There was a prototype build available at one point.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Shame it never got finished,that looks really early btw. I would have been super happy playing that.

Black IcE

15 Year Member
I could have sworn it got released at some point. I thought I played it on an emulator but oh well. I know there is not much to play there.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I found a recent Tosec release of all NGPC games it wasn't in it.....
If it was anywhere I'd imagine it would be in there.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I could have sworn it got released at some point. I thought I played it on an emulator but oh well. I know there is not much to play there.
I envy you since you're one of the few people who has ever played it. :ROFLMAO:

Black IcE

15 Year Member
Thanks for the input. I was not sure if it was ever made public or not. Guess not.