NGPC color UK 39 complete set for sale.

Neorichieb1971

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Includes all Beanie babies, SNK headphones, strap, carry case, ac adaptor and system.

This is for the full 39, all boxed, with at least 1 set of English instructions, many have more than 1 set in foreign languanges.

I don't have pics, but they don't look any different from any other set of 39 in pics.

Make some decent offer and its yours. Its all boxed ready to go.. I'm selling up everything not just these, this is your chance to buy a complete SNK collection in one swoop.

USA customers preferred.

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Why are you people clogging up the threads

Stop it! People are trying to sell here. If you must know there is a price guide on the left side try using it!. As far as the UK cool boarders its value is more like $50-75 US dollars. I bought mine for $55 minty fresh. :mad:

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pocketgamer said:
Stop it! People are trying to sell here. If you must know there is a price guide on the left side try using it!. As far as the UK cool boarders its value is more like $50-75 US dollars. I bought mine for $55 minty fresh. :mad:
Keep cool baby, they're bumping the thread, the seller should be happy about it.
And yeah, Cool Boards usually goes for much more than $25... Dunno where that other guy gets his prices from.

Neorichieb1971

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Well Im looking for $1100 ish for the whole set. It took me 2 years to find all 39 and afford them.

I will pay shipping. If someone offers 1k soon I will take it.

rodolfocm

Another Striker
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Pocketgamer said:
I misunderstood the game, I apologize. :/