NGFL FaceBook members don't get it

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Why are you posting this? I don't agree with this man and replied to this thread(Which already has been removed) but i don't think it's decent to post his picture on neo-geo.com. The problem is that people think that à forum is à marketplace...
This is why:
Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 5.37.42 PM.png
This means that if you have a computer and the internet, you can see it. It's not like I was posting screen grabs from a FaceBook PM or his address. It was all public facing.

E40Bwuk.jpg
That's me, my son and a random storm trooper that was at Classic Game Fest this year. It's also my public profile picture that doesn't require a Facebook login to see.

https://www.facebook.com/unofficialitguy

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
It's also on a Facebook group. Let it stay on that Facebook group where it belongs.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
This is why:
View attachment 18431
This means that if you have a computer and the internet, you can see it. It's not like I was posting screen grabs from a FaceBook PM or his address. It was all public facing.

That's me, my son and a random storm trooper that was at Classic Game Fest this year. It's also my public profile picture that doesn't require a Facebook login to see.

https://www.facebook.com/unofficialitguy

yGKftkG.jpg

Racist ass cracka.

Also what Tw3ek said.

EDIT: Marty PLS.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Saw this post on FB today:
7bc8d4f6d6e2a508bce6ea9cad0f2869.jpg

Apparently, this guy got banned for breaking the rules and spending all of his time in the market place after posting 5 things elsewhere and was thoroughly butthurt.

I asked if he bothered to read the post in the header here explaining that this isn't fucking eBay and of course he hadn't.

Moron.

who gives a fuck?

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Saw this post on FB today:
7bc8d4f6d6e2a508bce6ea9cad0f2869.jpg

Apparently, this guy got banned for breaking the rules and spending all of his time in the market place after posting 5 things elsewhere and was thoroughly butthurt.

I asked if he bothered to read the post in the header here explaining that this isn't fucking eBay and of course he hadn't.

Moron.

damn, well he doesnt want to contribute and respect the rules, he deserved the a BAN!

Last edited:

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
damn, well with his response that it isnt ebay, he deserved the a BAN!

oops I might have read it wrong. I Apologize! but that mauro guy shouldnt use this site just to pick up deals. I know im a noob here with only a year being on this site amd collecting neo for 5 years, I know my place here and should respect the rules and contribute to the site and discussion forums before I even hit the market place. this guy should have done the same

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
If you read his post in your head with a ridiculous Italian accent and add random "a's" onto some of his pronouns, it's pretty fucking hilarious. Try it.

And if you read that post with an Italian cock in the mouth would be even funnier.

That guy is a moron, but I don't see the point of being racist.

Xionicist

NEST Puppet
And if you read that post with an Italian cock in the mouth would be even funnier.

That guy is a moron, but I don't see the point of being racist.

Y'know, you're absolutely right, and I apologize. I'm part of an Italian family that tends to make a lot of accent-related jokes and that was the low hanging fruit this time. :)

....I'm-a-sorry.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
So, youre a NGFL member?

Why not post this over there? That site is dead and could use some drama.