NGFL FaceBook members don't get it

unofficialitguy

Hardened Shock Trooper
Saw this post on FB today:
7bc8d4f6d6e2a508bce6ea9cad0f2869.jpg

Apparently, this guy got banned for breaking the rules and spending all of his time in the market place after posting 5 things elsewhere and was thoroughly butthurt.

I asked if he bothered to read the post in the header here explaining that this isn't fucking eBay and of course he hadn't.

Moron.

Xionicist

NEST Puppet
If you read his post in your head with a ridiculous Italian accent and add random "a's" onto some of his pronouns, it's pretty fucking hilarious. Try it.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I really wish they would take away General Discussion new thread posting from noobs.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Just another person that fails or ignores to read rules, thinks it's a forum ban and overreacts like a 10yr having his xbox taken away.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
A for effort on trying to stir up teh drama, but posting this is unnecessary. Every group has their idiots, and his actions and attitudes don't reflect the entire group.

He's already been put in his place in the group there too.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
since I can't post it on the FB page, I make my official stament here,

lulz.

that is all.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
lol @ people thinking they are banned from Neo-geo.com when they can't see the marketplace, really shows that it is the only place they come to look at or else they would know they are not actually banned and can post in other parts of the forums.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member

Apparently, this guy got banned for breaking the rules and spending all of his time in the market place after posting 5 things elsewhere and was thoroughly butthurt.

I asked if he bothered to read the post in the header here explaining that this isn't fucking eBay and of course he hadn't.

Moron.

kaicer

Crazed MVS Addict
I find that this post don't contribute in anything for real. If he was banned fine, if he want to talk about it on facebook fine too. He is making drama there and others are making drama here.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
was he actually banned or does he just not have Pm/Market access? big difference.

pm/ market.

i tried posting up on there to give some friendly perspective but most of them are all upset over it and feel that they are full banned.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Meh, let them be butthurt. If they're stupid enough not to know the difference, then they don't need to be here (or there).

pm/ market.

i tried posting up on there to give some friendly perspective but most of them are all upset over it and feel that they are full banned.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
pm/ market.

I guess in their eyes they are fully banned, they have no other use for anything but the market. :thevt:

thrall

bhrall,
Looks like a guido, fits right in with "Dion"...<<< this guy is an ASShole

rips people off...including me before i got a clue!!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Looks like a guido, fits right in with "Dion"...<<< this guy is an ASShole

rips people off...including me before i got a clue!!
Am I reading this wrong or are you saying I rip people off?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Oh, I thought he was quoting what I said thus referring to me, my bad.

ROBO2011

Crazed MVS Addict

Moron.

Why are you posting this? I don't agree with this man and replied to this thread(Which already has been removed) but i don't think it's decent to post his picture on neo-geo.com. The problem is that people think that à forum is à marketplace...

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Why are you posting this? I don't agree with this man and replied to this thread(Which already has been removed) but i don't think it's decent to post his picture on neo-geo.com. The problem is that people think that à forum is à marketplace...

but his picture/post was posted in public on Facebook? :scratch:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
but his picture/post was posted in public on Facebook? :scratch:

Exactly. Anyone with a FB or social networking account that has their details sprawled across the innanets should not be surprised if it ends up elsewhere.