terry1.gif

NeoLord
Neo-News and much more!
http://neonews.cjb.net

[This message has been edited by NeoLord (edited March 28, 2001).]

SoloFenris

Sakura's Bank Manager
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shawn:
Speaking of insults, here are today’s personal attacks from Dion via ICQ listed in order. Nothing has been changed, but not all of the received messages are listed, only the most interesting ones.

"You must pay like $200 for a game and then sell it for $220. sucker. How tall are you?"

If Shawn was buying carts for $200 and selling them for $220, he'd be a giant as far as I was concerned. Shake it off Shawn. Go into your cave and find your power animal.

Jeff

Robi15

20 Year Member
Geez, here we go again. I sounds that Dion is desperate. He really hates Shawn. He is jealous. That's the reasons I guess. One thing though. If nobody else is going to make the NiTd and Sengoku 3 conversions (Jeff and Mouse?), then Dion really has a market. Not good. Even if most of the people here will ignore him, there will be those who will buy them secretly. Cause people want games! If NGF only had a sane/normal person who would deal with the customers. Then NGF would have been praised. Fucking amateurs...
corkysm36.gif

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Robi15:
If NGF only had a sane/normal person who would deal with the customers.

Well, since they do not, I would prescribe 300 cc's of Thorazine for each of them, to be administered every twelve hours.
wink.gif
Sweet dreams!

-BioMotor_Unitron

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Ugh... the drama continues.
Let's just say that I'm happy that I'm not planning to get either NITD or Sengoku 3. This way, I can sit back and watch the drama unfold with a HUGE bag of popcorn and a Heineken.

And Shawn... $23K for a bunch of games? Some guys have all the luck...
biggrin.gif

TonK

Least Valuable Player
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pichai:
Jeff,

I agree. I have dealt with Chris and Dion and had nothing but good products from them. Dispite all the negatives input here and there, I'll continue to deal with them until there's proble. I'm now dealing with Shawn and so far so good. I'm a gamer, a collector, and a consumer I go where the games I need are at and at the best price with good services. Starting to gathering my money together for NITD and I don't care who sells them....it's all about the price and service.

Pichai

I agree with Pichai....

J

jethrek

Did you read the thread? It isn't good service and people are trying to warn you of Dion and his practices. Come to think of it, why ressurect this thread?...