NFL Thread 2020 Season — No Pats fans allowed

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Chief look nervous ...

Brady has been to the Superbowl so many times, he's probably about as nervous as he would be for a preseason game. Now that's in joking, but it ain't all that far from the truth. He is 100% used to the pressure of the biggest game of the year.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Damn the chief mistakes , are costing them big time .

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Bucs D is looking surprisingly good. Thought for sure the Chiefs would be at 20+ points in the first half.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Chiefs are a pretty strong second half team. Look what they did in the last Super Bowl. Still, Bucs are looking good and penalties aren't doing the Chiefs any favors.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
That was the turning point wasnt that far away. kc got that interception then drew the flag. They never recovered after that.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There was a PI call against Breeland in the first half that was not PI unless you’re retarded. I switched it to Netflix at that point.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
KC choked! They were outplayed.

Mahomes needed Eric Fisher out there protecting him.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
There was a PI call against Breeland in the first half that was not PI unless you’re retarded. I switched it to Netflix at that point.

I'm fairness, if it was rigged against KC, they were on the take.

Why call timeouts with under a minute left down one score before halftime?

One of the more boring SBs I can remember in recent years. Even the halftime show was lame, blame covid maybe?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, half time show was wack. SB game was wack. TB defense was impressive though.