New vocals for SVC on XBOX..

winter

King's Dry Cleaner
O.k., I am sorry, but if it has no blood it can die and burn in the fires of its own miserable hell. :very_ang:

This is one game that just does need to be censored. It was perfect just the way it is.:)

Another thing I noticed, and it could just be quicktime, it seems to be running a little slower than the arcade.

hmmm...after seeing these videos, I think the extra 100 for the cart may be worth it.

How can I play Iori if I cannot stab my opponent in the back and rip my knife out thereby sending his blood flying?

I hate censorship.

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
winter said:
How can I play Iori if I cannot stab my opponent in the back and rip my knife out thereby sending his blood flying?

Wha? Knife? Where?!

winter

King's Dry Cleaner
KOF 97. It is a move IORI has. He goes in back of them and stabs then or something thereby sending their blood flying. It is only in the uncensored versions.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
that would be his hand

and i gotta give props to gamespot, they know what the hell theyre talking about :buttrock:

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
not sonic said:
that would be his hand

and i gotta give props to gamespot, they know what the hell theyre talking about :buttrock:

Thank you, I am glad that you noticed that it was his hand as well. All of the fighters in KOF that use the power of the Orochi kinda slash with their hands, so maybe that's why you thought they were using knives.

And no, Gamespot does not know what they are talking about; every time I read something on there, I want to put my fist through a wall. When my subscription runs out, I am definitely not renewing it. F*fck Gamespot, and f*ck IGN harder.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Since I'm bored I'll satirize IGN a bit more.

DanAdam presents IGN does MVC2.

Editor A: Yeah so we got this game for the PS2--

Editor B: Awesome system by the way, if you don't have one you're lame.

A: Yeah so we've been testing it. It's a lot harder than Tekken, and I don't like the graphics because they only made the backgrounds 3-D.

B: So here's our video.

<enter captured video>
A Voiceover: Yeah ok here's Megaman, he's good. A lot of the computer guys have some kinda fireball but I don't know the button for it with anyone but Megaman.
<Match shows him mashing Hard Punch and the computer keeps getting hit by it>
B: Dude that's awesome. You're winning.
<Computer starts an air combo and switches with the new guy's super, then the new guy hits him to the ground. Combo: 10 hits>
B: Hey what button does that...
A: Oh yeah you can have another guy help you.
<He has Captain Commando and Ruby Heart keep doing their anti-air assists>
B: Awesome man now they can't get you. Hey do that combo thingie the computer did.
A: I only know one.
<has Megaman run up to the computer and do two weak punches>
A: Aww man
<Time up, they lose>

<end movie>
B: In short it's awesome because you can play as Spider Man. We looked on our forums and some people say it's "broken" but our copy works just fine. You can't emulate it though so you'll have to buy it.

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
DanAdamKOF said:
Since I'm bored I'll satirize IGN a bit more.

DanAdam presents IGN does MVC2.

Editor A: Yeah so we got this game for the PS2--

Editor B: Awesome system by the way, if you don't have one you're lame.

A: Yeah so we've been testing it. It's a lot harder than Tekken, and I don't like the graphics because they only made the backgrounds 3-D.

B: So here's our video.

<enter captured video>
A Voiceover: Yeah ok here's Megaman, he's good. A lot of the computer guys have some kinda fireball but I don't know the button for it with anyone but Megaman.
<Match shows him mashing Hard Punch and the computer keeps getting hit by it>
B: Dude that's awesome. You're winning.
<Computer starts an air combo and switches with the new guy's super, then the new guy hits him to the ground. Combo: 10 hits>
B: Hey what button does that...
A: Oh yeah you can have another guy help you.
<He has Captain Commando and Ruby Heart keep doing their anti-air assists>
B: Awesome man now they can't get you. Hey do that combo thingie the computer did.
A: I only know one.
<has Megaman run up to the computer and do two weak punches>
A: Aww man
<Time up, they lose>

<end movie>
B: In short it's awesome because you can play as Spider Man. We looked on our forums and some people say it's "broken" but our copy works just fine. You can't emulate it though so you'll have to buy it.

:lol: That was hilarious and clever!

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Yeah, that was definitely cool. :) Thanks for giving me a comical glimpse at IGN doing Marvel.