New to the forums

chiblychib

n00b
Hi All,

I am new to the forum.
I have a lot of New Old Stock mini marquees that I would like to see if I am allowed to sell within the forums. If I am allowed, I will post pictures of front and back. Detailed pictures as well. I also have New old stock full size 2 slot and 4 slot marquees with paper film on them. Thank you.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hi All,

I am new to the forum.
I have a lot of New Old Stock mini marquees that I would like to see if I am allowed to sell within the forums. If I am allowed, I will post pictures of front and back. Detailed pictures as well. I also have New old stock full size 2 slot and 4 slot marquees with paper film on them. Thank you.
Please PM me for your concerns and I will endeavour to reply, I say endeavour but what I really mean is ignore based on effort shown, you need to send a certain amount to get my attention and then I can help but only if you follow the proper procedure and policies outlined in areas of the site for quick service otherwise I can't help and I will need to refer you back to the relevant areas of the site like Shawn who may never respond but he does indeed look at them but you know it's just one of those things where it doesn't always happen and like overall it's just slow and inefficient but we screen everyone out properly to the guidelines outlined in the contract of joining here in the first place so I mean if you can comprehend it and return your explanation back to me in the proper timeframe and in the same aspect of understanding needed for the special attention required for the assessment of your question then I can probably help but not without your feedback which then is processed in a way that outlines the various dot points of your request.

I look forward to hearing from you.

chiblychib

n00b
Please PM me for your concerns and I will endeavour to reply, I say endeavour but what I really mean is ignore based on effort shown, you need to send a certain amount to get my attention and then I can help but only if you follow the proper procedure and policies outlined in areas of the site for quick service otherwise I can't help and I will need to refer you back to the relevant areas of the site like Shawn who may never respond but he does indeed look at them but you know it's just one of those things where it doesn't always happen and like overall it's just slow and inefficient but we screen everyone out properly to the guidelines outlined in the contract of joining here in the first place so I mean if you can comprehend it and return your explanation back to me in the proper timeframe and in the same aspect of understanding needed for the special attention required for the assessment of your question then I can probably help but not without your feedback which then is processed in a way that outlines the various dot points of your request.

I look forward to hearing from you.
I've been in the business for over 30 years. I have a rather large stock of many different titles. I'm only looking for help on if I allowed to sell on this group. I appreciate your help.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I've been in the business for over 30 years. I have a rather large stock of many different titles. I'm only looking for help on if I allowed to sell on this group. I appreciate your help.
Then you will need to follow the procedure I outlined above to proceed. If you have been in business for 30 years then this should be fairly easy to navigate so please follow the above SOP and your access will be granted. If you need to further discuss this please reply.

chiblychib

n00b
I've been in the business for over 30 years. I have a rather large stock of many different titles. I'm only looking for help on if I allowed to sell on this group. I appreciate your
Then you will need to follow the procedure I outlined above to proceed. If you have been in business for 30 years then this should be fairly easy to navigate so please follow the above SOP and your access will be granted. If you need to further discuss this please reply.
No worries. I'll trip around and figure out where I can post stuff for sale. I just did not want to start off on the wrong path. Thanks for your help!!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Hi All,

I am new to the forum.
Welcome! There's a minimum post count (30 I think) to be able to use the market.