New TMNT Arcade Only Beat Em Up

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
A bump of this old topic as my location just got the Raw Thrills TMNT this past Friday. Nice flashy cabinet, 4 player co-op and the graphics are pretty good. Tested it briefly and found it, quite honestly nothing earth-shattering or out of the ordinary. Plays like a Final Fight type game as you can pick up objects, grab enemies and fling them around and toss them into others and some decent power-ups. You can dash across the screen but the game takes little to no skill to play. You're guaranteed 2 minutes of play time, no matter how many or few hits you take but prepare to feed the coin box to finish the game as the enemies really have mastered extremely cheap shot moves.

Personally, I'd play an old Konami TMNT or Turtles in Time ;)

Still honestly curious. What's the average age for players at your store and are the kids attracted to it? I feel it's hard to gauge the interest in the game simply because I didn't grow up with these Turtles. I, of course, would rather play the Konami titles. However it seems normal kids now would rather play games with characters they grew up with. Hell, for all I know the kids barely pay attention to the nick TMNT cartoons.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
It looks kind of like the original arcade game but with the sort of modern day kiddie toon graphics you'd expect. Not to mention it seems like something you'd download on Google Play or iOS.... not really something you'd actually play in an arcade.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Bonus points for him spitting in his car at the start of the video.

allright guys we are NOT in the basement not sure if thats when he spit.._ but damn what a hilarious introduction from out of context, he sounds a bit to happy about it i.e. Escaped gimp.