New SNK Playmore PAL release dates...

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
Just pre-ordered Metal Slug Advance for £13.79 shipped :D (UK version in the UK)

King of Fighters double pack on Xbox now has a January the 1st Release Date :mad:

Whens UK SVC Chaos coming in anyone know?

I was at work yesterday and got talking to a guy buying a SP power supply for his new US DS and he had an AES :) and Said he'd be willing to sell me his copy of SVC Chaos.. hopefully its pretty cheap :P

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
TrueTrials said:
Just pre-ordered Metal Slug Advance for £13.79 shipped :D (UK version in the UK)

Where from? as most of them on u.k ebay are fakes.

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
Oh... Dear... Lord...

Where the hell has the UK version of King of Fighters 00/01 gotten to exactly?
How hard can it be to release the damned game?? I played the PS2 version today.. was a bit dissapointed really.

Oh got my Metal Slug Advance, £13.79 delivered what a bargain :) Sealed Official UK copy.

Anyone got anymore updates?

Cheers Olly

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
Any news on a KOF: Maximum Impact special edition? I almost picked one of those up when I was in NY over New year.

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
son_of_bael said:
Any news on a KOF: Maximum Impact special edition? I almost picked one of those up when I was in NY over New year.

Im not sure if there will be a "special edition" in the UK it doesn't seem like the UK treats the type of game as that big.. I dont even think theres a pre-order code for it where I work at all yet?

We can only hope..

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
SVC CHAOS pushed back to March? Ignitions site lists it as Q1 05, while www.game.net has now moved the release date from this coming friday (28th Jan) to March 05.

EDIT: Simplygames.co.uk, who I ordered it from last night, now lists it as 4th March 2005 :(

I praise Ignition for their supporting EU with SNK releases, but I get the impression they are too small to do it effectively. At least they gave us some warning this time around, rather than games just not being shipped to stores for the xbox (Were still waiting for KOF00/01).

Guess I will just have to play alone on the AES for a month, I was looking forward to Live.

Last edited:

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
I think there are problems getting the games to work effectively on live which is delaying the titles in the US as well...

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
son_of_bael said:
I think there are problems getting the games to work effectively on live which is delaying the titles in the US as well...
I would have thought that as it is working in the US, there would not be all that much involved in getting it on live over here.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
I thought the KOF double packs have been delayed in the states as well? I don't know the differences of getting live to work in different regions (I know its a massive problem for the PS2).

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
son_of_bael said:
I thought the KOF double packs have been delayed in the states as well? I don't know the differences of getting live to work in different regions (I know its a massive problem for the PS2).
I was talking about SVC in my prev post. Ive not been following KOF00/01 in the US. I thought it came out on the ps2 there a good while back with no plans for a xbox release. I had no idea it was coming out on the xbox over there.

Xillatem

n00b
Aaaaaand guess what, King of Fighters Maximum Impact has been pushed back to February 25th. (game.net)

GAME are doing the Terry hat deal with pre-orders tho :-)

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Xillatem said:
Aaaaaand guess what, King of Fighters Maximum Impact has been pushed back to February 25th. (game.net)

GAME are doing the Terry hat deal with pre-orders tho :-)

Gah a hat mmmmmmmm............are they....roping....me...in

How could I possibly refuse a pre order now

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
*UPDATE*

24.03.05 The King of Fighters 2002 (jap.) Xbox
April 05 King of Fighters 00/01 (PAL) Xbox
25.04.05 SNK vs. Cap. SVC Chaos (PAL) PlayStation 2
25.04.05 SNK vs. Cap. SVC Chaos (PAL) Xbox
28.04.05 Metal Slug 5 (jap.) PlayStation 2
26.05.05 Garou: Mark of the Wolves (jap.) PlayStation 2
Juli 05 Samurai Shodown V (PAL) PlayStation 2
Juli 05 King of Fighters 2002 (PAL) PlayStation 2
Juli 05 King of Fighters 2002 (PAL) Xbox
2005 King of Fighters 2003 (PAL) PlayStation 2
2005 King of Fighters 2003 (PAL) Xbox
2005 Metal Slug 4 (PAL) PlayStation 2
2005 Metal Slug 4 (PAL) Xbox
2005 Metal Slug 5 (PAL) PlayStation 2
2005 Metal Slug 5 (PAL) Xbox
2005 KoF Maximum Impact (PAL) Xbox
2005 Metal Slug 4/5 Bundle (us.) PlayStation 2
2005 Metal Slug 4/5 Bundle (us.) Xbox
2005 KoF Maximum Impact (us.) Xbox
2005 King of Fighters 94 Re-Bout (us.) Xbox
2005 Samurai Shodown V (us.) Xbox
2005 King of Fighters 95 - 97 (jap.) PlayStation 2
2005 King of Fighters 98 - 2000 (jap.) PlayStation 2
2005 Last Blade 1 + 2 (jap.) PlayStation 2
2005 Twinkle Star Sprites (jap.) PlayStation 2
tba. Metal Slug 3D PlayStation 2
tba. King of Fighters PSP
tba. NeoGeo Battle Coliseum Atomiswave
tba. Super Fighter NeoGeo CD
tba. Metal Slug 6 Atomiswave
tba. Samurai Shodown AW Atomiswave
tba. The King of Fighters EX3 GB Advance
tba. Metal Slug GB Advance

see here: http://www.planet-snk.de/?show=article&id=1614

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
From the looks of that list, is it safe to say the europe will be getting seperate KoF'02 & '03 ? and not a double pack? That would be a bit weird wouldn't it?
... and everytime these euro releases get pushed back, I get a little bit close to just importing them.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
I'm guessing you don't have the KoF 00/01 double pack from Ignition... there is a 60hz option there, so it would be safe to assume it will be present in future releases.

Vernon

"Stumpy"
RockstarRunner said:
I'm guessing you don't have the KoF 00/01 double pack from Ignition... there is a 60hz option there, so it would be safe to assume it will be present in future releases.

ah ok!!

Xillatem

n00b
Theres an SVC Chaos demo with this months Official X-Box Magazine. (Well, last months issue anyway, the next issue goes on sale tomorrow apparently.)

It's a bit strange, some things are censored, some are not. Mai has no bounce, but I noticed some blood during some of Vega's attacks.

Also strangely, they messed up some of the names. The names under the lifebar are the Japanese ones. (Balrog is the Spanish ninja, M.Bison is the boxer) But some pre-fight quotes and the character select screen use the Western names. (Vega is the Spanish ninja, Balrog is the boxer)

Last edited:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Well, it's a demo, so things are likely to change, hopefully :)
I'll be getting SvC (for PS2) anyway, but playing it sorta makes me want to puke.

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
kanakura said:
April 05 King of Fighters 00/01 (PAL) Xbox
July 05 Samurai Shodown V (PAL) PlayStation 2
2005 King of Fighters 2003 (PAL) PlayStation 2
2005 King of Fighters 2003 (PAL) Xbox
2005 Metal Slug 5 (PAL) PlayStation 2
2005 Metal Slug 5 (PAL) Xbox
2005 KoF Maximum Impact (PAL) Xbox

Big bump just to show these games STILL haven't been released yet! :oh_no:

You've got to love being in the UK for these titles :chimp:

I really really hope we manage to get NeoWave and King of Fighters XI over here if the US do, those are games I just can't afford on other platforms..

Edit: Heres the current release date list at the moment.. link

Olly.

Last edited: