New Samurai Shodown RPG (well, sort of) + promotional video on new high speed server!

What would you like to see in SSRPG?

• Haohmaru VS Genjuro

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Haohmaru's everyday life

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Epic quest to save Japan!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Unlockables!!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Old characters return

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

HedgeCorp

n00b
Thanks NeoLord!

Thanks for hosting the video! I didn't realize my server was so slow.

The final game will be about 400 Megs, I think. But it's still hard to say. Would you be interested in hosting that as well?
I'll probably make a new movie soon. Can you host that too? Can I get access to your server or how will this be done?

Thanks for all the renewed support! We won't let you down.
We'll keep you posted on the progress!

'Lord Yamazaki'

Edo Express Delivery Guy
NeoLord said:
It was my pleasure, Lord!

I think the project has some potential. We'll see what happens; hopefully the game will be worth playing.
Agreed. Hopefully as you say, the game will be enjoyable. If Hedgecorp is doing this solely for the enjoyment of his fellow new fans, then all I gotta say is, even if it may not turn out to be the best, or even if it does, the spirit is what counts. Rock on my man!
:buttrock: Good luck with the project.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but those screens like really bad. Definitely looks fan-made.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
SonGohan said:
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but those screens like really bad. Definitely looks fan-made.
Same here.
A forest filled with colorful flowers doesn't really seem like an appropriate place to fight a bunch of wild beasts (aka "Poppies") to me...
SNK never used this background as a fighting one for a reason, I think...