NEW Raiden Fighters Aces $10; Raiden IV Ltd $20 (US XB360)

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Hey guys,

Raiden Fighters Aces is $10 at Newegg with free shipping

Raiden IV Limited Edition is $20 at Best Buy or Gamestop

Great chance for picking them up if you have not done so. Newegg usually sold out their for sale items pretty fast.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Effing awesome. I'll have to check out my nearby stores tomorrow. They say they're in stock, but you never know...

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Cool, thanks for the heads up going tomorrow.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
Sweet, thanks kitkit! I've been waiting on RIV for months now...GS is currently holding a copy for me. :buttrock:

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
This is a great deal for both games. I was surprised on how different Raiden IV was from part III.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
It's so awesome that all of the games in the series got US ports after 10-15 years of waiting.

I kinda wish they'd redo Raiden Project up to modern port standards though.

drunkninja

n00b
It's so awesome that all of the games in the series got US ports after 10-15 years of waiting.

I kinda wish they'd redo Raiden Project up to modern port standards though.

The only real problem I had with the US Raiden Project was the lack of TATE. However, if you have a PS1 Gameshark, you can enable it. That's what I did for mine.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
The only real problem I had with the US Raiden Project was the lack of TATE. However, if you have a PS1 Gameshark, you can enable it. That's what I did for mine.

Good to know :)

I picked up my copy of RIV this afternoon...kickass game and definitely worth 20 bones.

I think the "Secret File" download is exclusive to GameStop as well...cool little PDF with strategies, stats and concept art.

EDIT: So on Raiden Project the only TATE problem is the controls right? I was going to mod a ghetto stick to accommodate this anyway so it's all good.

Last edited:

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
Already own RF, but never got around to snagging up Raiden IV. Sweet deal. Will definitely check that GS on my way home from work tomorrow.