New Project: Neo____Masta. Memory card support for 1 Slot systems

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I can't wait to get one of these NeoSlotMastazzzz! Paging XX - it's upgrade time!

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
8gBRGqJ.jpeg

Got a new proto in. Works great. Not too thrilled with the overall size, but I'm looking at some alternative mounting options. I have a feeling the bios socket on the MVS board will need an IDC ribbon cable/adapter to connect to this. Right now it's been tested on and works with 1F and 1B. Still no 1C support, and I have had some issues with the 1A boards. The 1A series uses a different chip than the others. Only thing I can't find are the card detect lines on the 1A, a similar problem to the 1C system.

Oh and this will work on the Neo Deck system. Though, I doubt anyone will mod theirs.

As far as installation difficulty, you're going to need to feel comfortable soldering to a SMD with a tight pitch and lifting a couple of pins. You'll want an experienced tech to do the installation. Depending on the board, a few traces need to be cut, a pin needs lifting and solder down about 4 wires.

Holy crap that's awesome! Great work as always, NTM.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Looks awesome! Good luck with the prospect of getting the other boards to work. Really amazing breakthroughs from Neoturfmasta every time!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
second that. I'd love such easy memory card support on my 1slots...