New NGDEV Neo-Geo Game: Razion

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Guys, pay attention to your snapcase for this game, I have been getting some issues with the lock:

I might know where did they get the snaplock cases since I bougth 3 to a supplier and all 3 broke with just less than 5 uses.

View attachment 28175

Edit:
No, seems Razion's are not from the same dealer.

If you open it carefully (not to use too many force) then it will not break

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Aren't NGDevs snaplocks from the DG "storage locker"?

That's what I thought as well. When I had Gunlord, the snaplock was very strong like it was new, no doubt about it. In this video it looks like a used snaplock. I'm wondering if they ran out of the DG ones or couldn't reorder them.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The one in the vid looks to be OG snaplock, not DavidG.

The pattern on the snaplock part is slightly different on the repros.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
The one in the vid looks to be OG snaplock, not DavidG.

The pattern on the snaplock part is slightly different on the repros.

I agree with that. It appears to be OG snaplock to me as well.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Dunno where are they from, but at least not from where I suspected.
Anyways, they contacted me really fast and are sending me a replacement free of charge.

Also, the snaplock case didn't look used, it was quite perfect, but suddenly it went this loose.

Last edited:

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
There's one simple answer to avoid damaging your games: Just don't play them. That's what everybody does, duh!

hahaha - thats what i thought but i was still wondering if people can just randomly make games NEOGEO if they want.
Is the Neo Geo not protected anymore (like the NES) and anybody can produce for it or copy it?
The awful NEOGEO X got a license though.... :mr_t::mr_t::mr_t:

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I have Gunlord and XYX. Never really looked at this Razion game. It looks pretty badass. No DC release?

zouzzz

Geese's Thug
Hi,
I suggest you to give a maximum of RAZION bugs (MVS release). The link will then be given to the German dev team to hope have a 1.2 update.
I have began the list of the problems discovered on the game (some are maybe not really bugs) : BUGS Report RAZION / BUGS Report RAZION.
Of course you can post your feedback here with photos / videos / explanations, I will update the post link.
This message is posted on several forums for the maximum feedback.
Thank you for your participation.
- Added video of 1st boss bug, by chacha.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Anyone else not overly thrilled with the gameplay? I never thought I'd end up getting rid of any of my NG: DEV games but this one had to go. Just curious.

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
I have Gunlord and XYX. Never really looked at this Razion game. It looks pretty badass. No DC release?

Not for this one, dude.
They have ditched the DC versions due to them being piss easy to pirate.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Anyone else not overly thrilled with the gameplay? I never thought I'd end up getting rid of any of my NG: DEV games but this one had to go. Just curious.

I like it. It's strange not having multiple weapon modes, like most shooters do and having a super-weapon that you can use anytime (with a loading bar) unlike most shooters, but that's exactly what gives it a nice touch IMHO. It's also nice for high-scores, because of the "freexing" you can do on the cubes.

Regards.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Not for this one, dude.
They have ditched the DC versions due to them being piss easy to pirate.

That's too bad. DC was the only way I could afford them. And those prices were still hefty for a single father of 3. :\

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic

Its a fun game, not the most polished, final stage could have been better... but I guess if I had to give up an NGDev game, it would be this one.. Dont own Pink Bullets though.

Luciano

Crossed Swords Squire
I actually like it nest shortly followed from Gunlord. Will try to get a 1cc on novice soon.

Elder

NEST Puppet
ReRun planned?

I asked if they planned to do reprints and was told this year/spring 2016 they were reprinting Gunlord and Last Hope Pink Bullets, and then in 2017 they would likely be reprinting Fast Striker and Razion. That leaves only Neo XYX, which they said they were still undecided on as they may have other plans for that game, like referring to the new hardware they've been talking about. That was from an email to Timm.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
I asked if they planned to do reprints and was told this year/spring 2016 they were reprinting Gunlord and Last Hope Pink Bullets, and then in 2017 they would likely be reprinting Fast Striker and Razion. That leaves only Neo XYX, which they said they were still undecided on as they may have other plans for that game, like referring to the new hardware they've been talking about. That was from an email to Timm.

thats interesting. i asked the same for gunlord before buying one on ebay and they said not anytime soon. that was a month ago lol

Elder

NEST Puppet
thats interesting. i asked the same for gunlord before buying one on ebay and they said not anytime soon. that was a month ago lol

Are you sure that was last month, because they've had the pre-order pages open for Gunlord and Last Hope since June. It used to say pre-orders opening December 2015, now it says Nov/Dec 2015. I asked this of them back in September too o_O