new Neo games coming - NGF first

NGF

NEST Puppet
Chimpmeister wrote:

Funny thing is that you guys (NGF) are the only ones who have mentioned anything about some of these games, i.e. NITD and Sengoku 3 in particular. Now I will be the first to admit that if a Ghosts 'N Goblins style game (your comparison for Nightmare in the Dark) ever came out for the Neo, I'd be totally psyched. But no one else, nowhere else has ever mentioned these games. Don't you think there would have been at least a RUMOR about them, SOMEWHERE? I kinda don't believe that those games are even remotely being considered. But too bad, it would be cool to see BOTH of those titles come out, especially a game like GnG.
-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

Give it time Bryce.

NeoGeoFreak always posts the news from 2 to 4 months in advance, sometimes as far ahead as 1 year. We mentioned "Metal Slug 3" 4 months prior to SNK-USA.....and even when SNK-USA finally mentioned it, they called it Slug 4...and everyone was laughing saying "NeoGeoFreak proved wrong." In the end, NeoGeoFreak was right.

Bryce, and everyone else, whether you want to believe what we say or not, the truth is, we really do know the NeoGeo. We really are an official distributor and we have never been wrong on anything yet.

Vinylboy Curtis told NGF to name a NEW games coming - something with a fully original name (not FF9, Slug5, KoF2001, etc..), and now I am giving you guys these new NeoGeo title names.

The next few games coming will be as follows:

Nightmare in the Dark,
Sengoku 3 (who would have imagined this),
Ghostlop,
Neo Pool Master,
Last Blade 3,
and a new gun/shooting game (no title yet).

No other place even knows of any of these titles, that's why no place has mention of it. These games were shown PRIVATELY at the JAMMA show in Japan back in September. They were not on open display. It was only for the major distributors to see. We posted all about it under the NEWS section at www.neogeofreak.com

The first game coming - if released will be Nightmare in the Dark and Ghostlop. We at NeoGeoFreak can't wait. We are all excited.

See people, NeoGeoFreak makes very good posts with very interesting news that is not to be found anywhere. We are here to keep providing everyone with the Neo info. NeoGeoFreak will also provide ALL new games on AES format for all the true Neo collectors.

thanks again,

NeoGeoFreak
www.NeoGeoFreak.com

NGF

NEST Puppet
We also remember when MagicBox said "KoF 2000 was a Naomi game." Everyone was saying, NeoGeoFreak is wrong again. We even said on our page - "NeoGeoFreak is not back peddling one bit. KoF 2000 is NeoGeo MVS/AES. " Not once did people appoloigize for saying bad things about and to us.

So Bryce, when the news finally comes out about Nightmare in the Dark or some of the other titles we mentioned, will you be the first to come and publically say "NeoGeoFreak was right!" ??

Just asking.

thanks again,

NeoGeoFreak
www.NeoGeoFreak.com

N

NGPSkinhead

It's not really exciting that you could tell us there would be a metal slug 3. Evreybody who can count can tell 1,2,3 and yes it is strange the next one will be Metal Slug 4 instead of 5. Sorry but all those sequals are just rumours. Same aboutb Last Blade, Last Blade was a big hit soc we can expect a new Last Blade game in future. Don't believe rumours and just wait for what will come (and NGF hits like Diggerman are not wanted in the future)

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Why do you insist on double posting? Must you always take your replies and start a new thread?

Talk about wasting bandwidth.

Jeff

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Vinylboy Curtis told NGF to name a NEW games coming - something with a fully original name (not FF9, Slug5, KoF2001, etc..), and now I am giving you guys these new NeoGeo title names.

The next few games coming will be as follows:

Nightmare in the Dark,
Sengoku 3 (who would have imagined this),
Ghostlop,
Neo Pool Master,
Last Blade 3,
and a new gun/shooting game (no title yet).
[/B]

That's the problem... you mentioned Last Blade 3 and Sengoku 3... more sequels. ANYONE can make those types of predictions.

As for the others, when we all see pictures we'll believe it... and not just from your web site or from your sources. Being that these games will probably be Japanese only, someone over there will get pictures or a scoop BEFORE you do. It's only common sense, unless, you speak fluent Japanese.
biggrin.gif

And WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'm no longer Mai's Assistant!!!!

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited December 01, 2000).]

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Hey VinylBoy, I'm wondering . . . EXACTLY WHAT WERE YOU ASSISTING MAI TO DO?!?!?!?

Judging by the KOF 2K illustration of Mai (you know, the one where she's bending over invitingly . . . ), I can think of something I would assist her in . . .

NGF

NEST Puppet
Wow, you're "blind fury" towards NeoGeoFreak is actually blinding you from the truth of our posts and announcments.

SNK-USA called the game "Metal Slug 4."
NGF called the game "Metal Slug 3" even after SNK-USA announced the game. Everyone said it would be called "Metal Slug 4" except for NGF. Everyone said "haha, NGF is wrong for calling it Slug 3."
And in the end, NGF was right...as usual.

NGF is announcing Sengoku 3. Even though it is a sequel, it is not a common game. Sengoku 2 was from 1992. So, us making the announcment on the Sengoku 3 coming now (8 years later) is not just a guess. We KNOW.

And for Nightmare in the Dark and Ghostlop...those are REAL.
We can't wait till you guys "finally" hear about these "new games."

But as always, you people just can't accept and face the facts. NeoGeoFreak is the only true and official NeoGeo source.

So when these games are officially announced, will you people come back and post that NeoGeoFreak was right all along? Or will you gus simply stay quiet and wait for the next thing to try and argue with us about? (We figured no one would take us up on that offer)

thank again for the support,

NeoGeoFreak

VinylBoy

Originally posted by NGF:
So when these games are officially announced, will you people come back and post that NeoGeoFreak was right all along? Or will you gus simply stay quiet and wait for the next thing to try and argue with us about? (We figured no one would take us up on that offer)

We'd come back with the typical answer... "a lucky guess".

BTW, whatever happened to the fabled Samurai Shodown 5???

VinylBoy

Originally posted by chimpmeister:
Hey VinylBoy, I'm wondering . . . EXACTLY WHAT WERE YOU ASSISTING MAI TO DO?!?!?!?

Judging by the KOF 2K illustration of Mai (you know, the one where she's bending over invitingly . . . ), I can think of something I would assist her in . . .

*FRANTICALLY SEARCHING FOR A HALO*

Why, I was assisting her with household duties like a good assistant should! Get your mind out of da gutta! LOL!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited December 01, 2000).]

NGF

NEST Puppet
Since you guys didn't want to believe our "news," we decided to take it down from the "public eye."

Now we will only tell the advance news to people on our NeoGeoFreak private mailing list, throught the NeoGeoFreak server. This list was established last year as a perk for our regular/bigger customers.

So, good luck waiting and trying to find out some type of Neo news once every 5 or 6 months from other places, which are usually wrong (as MagicBox said, "KoF2000 is on Naomi, not NeoGeo!" - haha, what a joke).
You gusy can keep looking for the "wrong Neo info" from those other places.

Let's see, the last public news was about KoF2000....and that was back in June when the game was released. So, that was 6 months ago. At least you guys will have the news that we at NeoGeoFreak reported on, such as Nightmare in the Dark, Sengoku 3, Last Blade 3, and the new shooting game coming soon.

If it wasn't for our news on those games, you guys would probably think the Neo was dead.

thanks again,

NeoGeoFreak

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
For the longest time I stayed out of this NGF-bashing attitude because I never had any personal deals with them but their attitude has been increasingly getting on my nerves.

Hello NGF, I have a question. You always indicate that the people who constitute this forum are a small percentage of people out there who do business with NGF but by only sending out mailings to your biggest clients, what's going to happen to the regular customers (supposed customers) who visit your web site for news and business? Aren't they going to be exculded as well? Aren't you only alienating all your customers with this secret clubhouse attitude?

I say quit posting here and go to your private mailing list. Your efforts to redeem yourselves are falling on deaf ears.

James

NGF

NEST Puppet
Can you not read?

We said the NeoGeoFreak news will go out on our private mailing list, which is for our clients. So, our clients will always have the inside scoop. Then, when they start taking pictures of all the new and exclusive games, you guys will finally hear and see them. Or maybe you guys might be able to find some news on the games 6 months after we sell them.
smile.gif

From what we remember, no place has still to mention Nightmare in the Dark, Sengoku 3, Pool Master, or Last Blade 3.

Well you know what we say..."NeoGeoFreak all the way!!!!"

thanks,

NeoGeoFreak

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
I REMEMBER GETTING BANNED FROM "DOLPHIN LORDS" BOARD SOME YEAR AND A HALF TO 2 YEARS AGO FOR FLAMING dion WHO SAID SS5 WOULD BE OUT WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS......
NGF NEVER WRONG?.....
ANYONE REMEMBER dionS EMAIL TITLED "dion MADE A BOO BOO"

dion WAS CLAIMING MARK OF THE WOLVES 2 WAS COMMING OUT WITHIN A MONTH OF MOTW 1 ON THE HOME SYSTEM?

IM SURE EVERYONE REMEMBERS THE LIE "ALL MVS CARTS WERE MADE FOR THE HOME SYSTEM, IM TIRED OF TELLING YOU MORONS THAT...BLA BLA BLA"

YES A BIG FAT LIE TO SELL FAKE CONVERTED SHIT.......

REMEMBER "SUPER DODGE BALL HAD ONLY 12 HOME CARTS MADE, ITS THE RAREST OF THEM ALL"

......WASNT THE MAJHONG CONTROLLER THE RAREST NEO ITEM A WHILE AGO........NOW ITS A NEO RUG?

.........FUCK! THIS GUYS AS DUMB AS HE IS FORGETFUL.....AND AS BIG A LIAR AS HE IS A THIEF....

IVE A VERY GOOD MEMORY, ONLINE AND OFF.....I WOULDNT TRY MY PATIENCE.......

IF NGF HAD INFORMATION OF ANY SORT, YOU COULD BE SURE THEYD TWIST IT ANYWAY BEFORE ANYONE HEARD IT.....WHY?.....TO MAKE A FEW DOLLARS SO dion CAN BUY HIS CRACK........NO LITERALLY....

DEVIL GUI

[This message has been edited by DEVIL_GUI (edited December 02, 2000).]

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
Oooooooh woooooow! Private mailing list! Hee hee hee! I wanna buy Mark of the Wolves for 900 dollars just to get the private mailing list! Maaaaan, you guys are gonna be sooooooo sorry when NeoGeoFreak is sooooo right and you are soooooo wrong! I'm 15 years old and I'm gonna be a Big Tymer! Please? Pleeeeaaaasseee? Just like I say! NeoGeoFreak all the way! Tee hee! That rhymed!

------------------
You'll remember me every time you see the moon.

NGF

NEST Puppet
Hee hee hee! I wanna buy Mark of the Wolves for 900 dollars just to get the private mailing list!
Kunios>>

Yes, isn't it great how we got retailers to follow the NeoGeoFreak pricing? Isn't it great that ALL retailers are now selling KoF2000 for OVER $330 now, even though the wholesale cost is still the same as KoF94-KoF99? NCS sold KoF99 for only $259, yet they are following the NeoGeoFreak lead and now offering KoF2000 at $332, and might ask for more. Isn't it great that even places overseas have dramatically increased their Neo AES prices to follow NeoGeoFreak?

NeoGeoFreak is completely controlling and creating the new Neo standard daily. Wait for more world-wide control coming soon.

thanks for the support,

NeoGeoFreak

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
yeah! World domination! Woo! Yeah! Yeah! The world! Woo! Big tymer! Yeah! Woo! Yeah woo! Woo yeah! Yeah woo woo yeah woo yeah yeah yeah woo!

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Originally posted by Mister Kunio:
yeah! World domination! Woo! Yeah! Yeah! The world! Woo! Big tymer! Yeah! Woo! Yeah woo! Woo yeah! Yeah woo woo yeah woo yeah yeah yeah woo!

World domination? Where's the false prophet? lol

N

NGPSkinhead

Yes, if Dion / NGF was right then we already had new Mark of the Wolves and Samuarai Shodown. And where is the great Snk vs. Capcom for mvs you told us or IrritingMaze returns.

So to NGF cq Dion cq. Chris

You told us half truths lies and bullshit
Never listen to you
Half truths lies and bullshit
You ain't got a clue

NGPSkinhead

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
dion WAS CLAIMING MARK OF THE WOLVES 2 WAS COMMING OUT WITHIN A MONTH OF MOTW 1 ON THE HOME SYSTEM?

IM SURE EVERYONE REMEMBERS THE LIE "ALL MVS CARTS WERE MADE FOR THE HOME SYSTEM, IM TIRED OF TELLING YOU MORONS THAT...BLA BLA BLA"

YES A BIG FAT LIE TO SELL FAKE CONVERTED SHIT.......

REMEMBER "SUPER DODGE BALL HAD ONLY 12 HOME CARTS MADE, ITS THE RAREST OF THEM ALL"

......WASNT THE MAJHONG CONTROLLER THE RAREST NEO ITEM A WHILE AGO........NOW ITS A NEO RUG?

.........FUCK! THIS GUYS AS DUMB AS HE IS FORGETFUL.....AND AS BIG A LIAR AS HE IS A THIEF....
-------------------------

Couldn't have said have said it better myself Gui. Oh, remember how he was supposed to be the first with screenshots of Last Blade 3? Something he'd said about a year ago? The truth is, NGF got all their "news" removed because they didn't want people going back and holding them to their word, which as we've all seen time and time again isn't worth shit.

Yeah NGF, take your news to the mailing list. And while you're at it, why don't you just take your predictable and mundane posting there too. Oh, and don't forget your "we're better than you" attitude as well, which I know I for one can easily live without reading. You're a joke from the ground up, and a joke that stopped being funny about two or three years ago.

VinylBoy

Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
dion WAS CLAIMING MARK OF THE WOLVES 2 WAS COMMING OUT WITHIN A MONTH OF MOTW 1 ON THE HOME SYSTEM?...

Actually, I predicted that a day after we saw MOTW first listed on the Japanese Neo Geo web site... but then, ANYONE with semi-working brain matter (like myself) could have made that type of assumption.
biggrin.gif

Now... THE NEW ERA of Neo Geo domination begins! NG-VINYL! HAHAHAHAHAHA...

*sigh*
OK, forgive me. I forgot to have breakfast this morning.
biggrin.gif

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Whatever happened to the "NGF Only" release of Crossed Swords 2 on home cart? :P

-BioMotor_Unitron

O

Omega-NEO

Why is NGF taking pride in getting other Neo-Geo retailers to hike up the prices of new games? Thats sort of similar to walking into Israel with a swastika tattoo on your arms, back, and chest. Do you just want people to hate you? Are you trying to piss everybody off?

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Omega-NEO:
Why is NGF taking pride in getting other Neo-Geo retailers to hike up the prices of new games? Thats sort of similar to walking into Israel with a swastika tattoo on your arms, back, and chest. Do you just want people to hate you? Are you trying to piss everybody off?

Because Dions an idiot elitist. He wouldn't mind if him and Chris Ray were the only people on the planet that owned any neo carts. So he could seem more "special".

Dion is in this for money, He cares nothing about the people that buy from him, The "neo" community or the gamers. None of us are in his little "vegas" crew. All he wants is your money.

His past comments and behavior on these boards prove this.

------------------
psdmini.gif

Jpop/Jrock/Gaming, nuff' said.
http://prizmdash.cjb.net

bstoppel

n00b
20 Year Member
It's funny how NGF seems to think that they control the price of AES Cartridges. When the truth is that the increased MEG count combined with increases is manufacturing costs, decreases in production, and increases in demand are why the price has gone up.
This is simple economics that anyone with half a brain should be able to figure out. The fact that one small store starts charging more doesn't cause everyone to increase their price. It is a simple case of supply and demand. In general, ROM chips are being produced in smaller quantities causing SNK to pay more for their parts. This means that retailers have to pay more for the carts. And with unprecedented economic growth people have more money to throw around, so more people have AES systems and they all want the new games. The retailers see this increase in demand and raise their prices. NGF needs to get over themselves and go see a psychiatrist about their psychotic delusions.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Has anyone noticed how NGF always talks about the same bullshit everytime they post? I meen come on...I know that NGF called MS4 MS3 and they were right...and frankly, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK! I want games! They could have called it MS1000 for all I care, and I still would have bought it. NGF is just so caught up in making money and trying to rip off unsuspecting buyers, that they fail to relize that not everyone is stupid and dumb enough to fall for their Politricks.

Bryan -PROUD MEMBER OF THE FUCK NGF CLUB-