NEW MVS PRICE LIST

Capoz

New Challenger
But a manipulation of what? The market it's public not private of stefano

If you want an horse head in your bed it's not a problem, I can sell some neogeo game for realize your dream

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
i can already foretell the extra entry stefano wants to put in XD

Irritating Maze (NGF version) 600 1200 EEEEEEERRRRRRRarissimo+++

Capoz

New Challenger
Ok somebody else can redo the mvs price list but you are only able to put shit on him instead of understand why he asked this.

The mvs price list must be renewed, this is the most important site about neogeo and people must see a price list of another site.....

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Removed not renewed. Also stop sucking it up to your countryman, its embarassing.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
I was thinking: Why don't we make the next price guide in either Britt Pounds or Japanese Yen, to more accurately reflect the true coins of the realm.

I mean, after all: 1/2 you guys import your arcade stuff from the asian pcb shops. And, the other 1/2 just import your arcade stuff from North America. Nobody uses the cheap ass Dollar for any of this stuff anymore, right.

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Ok somebody else can redo the mvs price list but you are only able to put shit on him instead of understand why he asked this.

The mvs price list must be renewed, this is the most important site about neogeo and people must see a price list of another site.....

Well that was easy. You gave up quicker than Italy in World War II. :keke:

If it must simply be renewed, why not just copy/paste the list from neogeokult.com? Problem solved right bruh?

Last edited:

Capoz

New Challenger
We are not born for make war, but for scam stupid like you, don't worry we are the best in the world to survive to everything also to ourself.

This post was born for make something better not for make a country war

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
We are not born for make war, but for scam stupid like you, don't worry we are the best in the world to survive to everything also to ourself.

BuWK0FXCAAA9cWs.jpg:large

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
We are not born for make war, but for scam stupid like you, don't worry we are the best in the world to survive to ourself.

No habla Espanol. :keke:

Did you seriously just say you were born to scam "stupid" like me? Way to give the Italians a good name in the NG scene, bud.

You never did answer my question, why not just copy/paste the list from neogeokult.com? It's more current.

EDIT: I ate chicken fingers for dinner. Suck it.

Last edited:

Capoz

New Challenger
Copy the neogeokult price list is a good point of view, first of it you tell only bad words about stefano and about Italian people

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Copy the neogeokult price list is a good point of view, first of it you tell only bad words about stefano and about Italian people

Italians are always too loud in public places. :keke:

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Honestly Stefano, what did you expect? You are pulling the exact same thing FTL did except in a round about way. Although his was worse since he controlled the price guide. "FS: US RBFF2 $2000!" "How do you justify this price?" "It has recently sold for that much lately!" "Who sold it for that much?" "Oh they want to remain anonymous. Up the price guide goes!!"

Didn't you just complete your MVS collection anyway? It makes you look real bad to suggest this right after you complete it.

Also, like it has been pointed out, the AES/MVS scene in Europe/UK is retardedly different from US/Canada/JP....everything there is +25% or more because of the "customs tax" that people add on top of their price...which is why you see so many Europeans/UK people bidding on NA/JP auctions because they can get it for a lot lower and ask the shipper to put "$25" as the value on the customs form. Do you see the reverse being true? Tons of NA/JP bidding on Euro/UK auctions? Hell no, none of us are that retarded.

/rant over

Oh also, you guys hoard things: (courtesy of a concerned person living in JP)...if you look closely..his greedy eyes are most likely looking at a Radiant Silvergun. Gotta collect those shmups to sell for 3x as much!!
italian.JPG

Last edited:

Capoz

New Challenger
This is another good answer, Stefano try make something useful for the community not only for itself, speak about it with people that tell good ideas is the better way to make something better.

But if everytime you have to spent your time to tell that Italians are pizza pasta and mafia please ban all of us and stop.

Some days ago many people was banned from marketplace because many aren't involved in discussion in this forum, you think that it's simple for us speak in English with people that always attack us with the most ridiculous things (world war 2........ 69 years ago....)

Here are 5 in the morning.... I go to sleep, I will be ready tomorrow to answer to all but I hope that people start to tell something interesting instead of tell the same stupid words

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
This is another good answer, Stefano try make something useful for the community not only for itself, speak about it with people that tell good ideas is the better way to make something better.

But if everytime you have to spent your time to tell that Italians are pizza pasta and mafia please ban all of us and stop.

Some days ago many people was banned from marketplace because many aren't involved in discussion in this forum, you think that it's simple for us speak in English with people that always attack us with the most ridiculous things (world war 2........ 69 years ago....)

Here are 5 in the morning.... I go to sleep, I will be ready tomorrow to answer to all but I hope that people start to tell something interesting instead of tell the same stupid words

There's a whole subforum for Italian speakers. I'm sure those that actively discuss in said subforum didn't incur market restrictions. :thevt:

Stop with the fake butthurting. I swear, all you French and Italians ever do is whine. Sack up, quit eating croissants, and be awesome like America is. :keke:

Capoz

New Challenger
Yeah you're the best you live in the place where people can die if don't pay insurance....

Are you able to do something without using a bomb or soldier?

You are too stupid for me that the only way for speak with you is must be more stupid than you... ok you won, you're the master of the stupid.

Quindi se vuoi capire capisci testa di cazzo se no non me ne fotte una sega, sfigato

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
What the hell would we update it for!? It's not like the guide is ever followed...

Let me update it dudes! Some sample entries...

Garou: Mark of the Wolves - 35 50
Ninja Master's - 20 35
Strikers 1945+ - 35 50

:keke:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Actually in the United States you can walk into an ER and not give them your name and they treat you anyway. Funny how that works. Make sure to throw your ID in the bushes before you walk in.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Yeah you're the best you live in the place where people can die if don't pay insurance....

Are you able to do something without using a bomb or soldier?

You are too stupid for me that the only way for speak with you is must be more stupid than you... ok you won, you're the master of the stupid.

Quindi se vuoi capire capisci testa di cazzo se no non me ne fotte una sega, sfigato

Troppo culo male per il lulz. Tipici italiani.

Basta ricordare, io possa essere quello "stupido", ma tu sei lo stupido che ha sostenuto con "stupido" fino alle cinque del mattino.

Waiwainl

n00b
Could someone explain to me why neogeokult.com is the right source for a price list?

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Fine fine, we'll update the price guide..here is how it will look:

Garou: Mark of the Wolves - NA/JP - $100 - Euro/UK 150 euros
Ninja Master's - NA/JP - $50- Euro/UK 100 euros
Strikers 1945+ - NA/JP - $75 - Euro/UK 150 euros

Now, when we sell to you...you have to pay according to your area of the price guide. And when we buy amongst ourselves (NA/JP/Australia too!), it will be the NA/JP price guide...how's that, better?

Edit: Sounds like a shit deal huh? Well that's exactly how we feel when you guys try to sell to us.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Troppo culo male per il lulz. Tipici italiani.

Basta ricordare, io possa essere quello "stupido", ma tu sei lo stupido che ha sostenuto con "stupido" fino alle cinque del mattino.

NpJYuOF.gif