NEW MVS PRICE LIST

Capoz

New Challenger
Troppo culo male per il lulz. Tipici italiani.

Basta ricordare, io possa essere quello "stupido", ma tu sei lo stupido che ha sostenuto con "stupido" fino alle cinque del mattino.

This means nothing, I tell you that you're stupid

No fake account, Stefano it's a friend of mine

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Come on beef you were not understanding why stefano has wanna go to do this. For great justice and help want on forums sell good!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If the price guide was to be updated, it would need two sets, one for EURO market and Non Euro Market. That's the only way for it to be as accurate as possible.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Price guides can never be 100% accurate. The rarest games are always likely to go for more than the guide, unless the guide is ridiculously high for that game. Price guides can also artificially influence the prices of games.

Capoz

New Challenger
If the price guide was to be updated, it would need two sets, one for EURO market and Non Euro Market. That's the only way for it to be as accurate as possible.

Finally a good post, thank you

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Take the guide and replace $ with €. There, done.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
Why updating the mvs/aes price guides should be a one man show?
I believe this task could be the outcome of a collective effort as well.

Last edited:

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Why updating the mvs/aes price guides should be a one man show?
I beliefe this task could be the outcome of a collective effort as well.

I like this thinking. If someone wants to spend their time and effort updating a price guide, let them have at it; but, have a board of moderators and long-standing members who will review the finished product before its officially submitted. That should take care of your checks and balances.

P.S. I apologize in advance if this sounds blasphemous; but, why not ditch the price guide entirely and let the historical market determine the prices?

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Honestly, the best idea is to make a price guide that reflects Euro/UK prices and US/JP/ETC prices...I mean if you look at Ebay Italy/France (after you weed through all the bootleg pcbs)..and Ebay US, you will see a huge difference.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Neo Geo kult prices would be decent, until you realize the conversion rate for usd and vat tax added on top of it.

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
The mvs price list must be renewed, this is the most important site about neogeo and people must see a price list of another site.....

Talk for yourself, I enjoy the Arcade Central, Tech Support and General Discussion sections more.

Last edited: