New KOF: MI E3 Trailer + Gameplay Impressions

Dio_Brando

Edo Express Delivery Guy
supergoose79 said:
koll. isn't that the fag, who said, that they'd support the mvs hardware for at least 5 more years ... ?

You´ll should take your complains to the japanese president of SNKP - he was the one who first said KOF 2003-2006 would be MVS games, and that they would keep releasing MVS games.

Except... money talks and things change.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Buro Destruct said:
Characters who appeared in the E3 demo (which was, as KA said, impressive) were:
Terry, Ryo, Alba, Soiree, Ralf, K', Maxima, Seth, Yuri, Iori, Kyo, Mingnon and uh.....I'm pretty sure that was it.

There were several missing characters though. Apparently the game is 70% complete.

Was the trailer that's available for DL in this thread the same one they played at E3? So far the characters I see are:

Athena, Terry, Ralph, K', Yuri, Mai, Kyo, Iori, Ryo, Rock, Seth, Leona, Soiree, Lien, Alba, Mingnon, Clark, and Maxima.

vishema

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Eh!

Buro Destruct said:
Characters who appeared in the E3 demo (which was, as KA said, impressive) were:
Terry, Ryo, Alba, Soiree, Ralf, K', Maxima, Seth, Yuri, Iori, Kyo, Mingnon and uh.....I'm pretty sure that was it.

There were several missing characters though. Apparently the game is 70% complete.

Don't forget Chae Lin , just click on the pic to make it bigger and look in the monitor to your right :smirk:

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
vishema said:
Don't forget Chae Lin , just click on the pic to make it bigger and look in the monitor to your right :smirk:
Yeah, I figured I had missed someone, which is funny, since I even took a PICTURE of the goddamn roster myself (WITH Chae Lin selected :rolleyes: )

e32_2.jpg

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Chae Lim and Iori are up on both websites now.

dfx

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
long time not here..

kof in 3d?... i have feared this day...

hmm i doupt that it will play well...

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
the game has been pushed till the 12th of august.

new pics in famitsu someone will scan em.

Dio_Brando

Edo Express Delivery Guy
dfx said:
long time not here..

kof in 3d?... i have feared this day...

hmm i doupt that it will play well...

I love people that come late, don´t know shit and still make comments like these. Try reading what people that PLAYED the game said, please.

dfx

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Dio_Brando said:
I love people that come late, don´t know shit and still make comments like these. Try reading what people that PLAYED the game said, please.

hmm ..most likely i know more than you about kof but your
writings are not aggresiv, so i will just say that after seeing
the trailer this game reminds me of sf ex too much.. and this game was
king shit!..
but i will play it and comment the game then!

Dio_Brando

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Unless you played Neo-Geo games before their first game was even released, you don´t know more about KOF than me.

And read the fucking impressions about MI on MMCafe, S-C, InsertCredit (read their review too) before you talk more shit like that, please.

Then shut the fuck up.

Thank you.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Dio_Brando said:
Unless you played Neo-Geo games before their first game was even released, you don´t know more about KOF than me.

And read the fucking impressions about MI on MMCafe, S-C, InsertCredit (read their review too) before you talk more shit like that, please.

Then shut the fuck up.

Thank you.

dude you bring lots of news which is very appreciated but why you so aggressive?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Dio_Brando said:

Then shut the fuck up.

Thank you.

you're a cunt, and I've never called anyone that before

not even dashk

dfx

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Dio_Brando said:

Then shut the fuck up.

Thank you.

ha...

you are strange boy!....