New Geo poket color

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
It's better than the gameboy and some games like Match of the Millenium is better than virtually any fighting game I've played on the Gameboy Advance. Should you get it? He'll yeah its that good. Just post on the Neo Wanted forum and someone will give you a deal. :chimp:

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
The selection of games for the system is amazing, and if you aren't collecting, you can't get just about every game quite inexpensively. It's a no brainer for any video game fan.

spur1977

n00b
It is a good little system and they sell a great starter kit that comes with 6 different games. Mark of the millennium and the SNK/Capcom Card fighter games are really good! Go get one...NOW!

Citroën

n00b
spur1977 said:
It is a good little system and they sell a great starter kit that comes with 6 different games. Mark of the millennium and the SNK/Capcom Card fighter games are really good! Go get one...NOW!

That is what I wan't.

Graymalkin

New Challenger
I would wholeheartedly recommend one, there are some excellent games available for it, and the battery life is insane!

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
The Battery Life is AMAZING. I Never remember changing the batts in my slimline once. The game selection isnt TOO amazing. Platformers are limited to... 3. But Replayibility on Sonic and MS2 is quite grand. Fighting games are amazing, and CFC is super. And it is tiny, cute, and a great system. I just bought my third one recently.