New England

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Here is a list of what I currently have that I can bring with me:

I've got ST and Alpha 2 already, will be bringing 1943 and Raiden Fighters too.

If we're going to Quarters I'm gonna body that Space Invaders score, I was damn close last time. Do they have the score list on their website or Facebook or anything? I might be able to beat some others with practice.

Last edited:

djdelly

Teh Mizzle
On the 10th there is going to be some music stuff going down too, so feel free to bring some records.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
I will come if you bring CYBERBOTS.

I will also make an appearance at the meat if you bring CYBERBOTS.

~ECRimshot

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
And does anyone have mvs Twinkle Star? If not I will bring the DC version. Will be running First To 3s for 10$ all night. Also, I would like to play MArvel versu Capcom 2 against anyone MAN ENUF to CHALLONGE me. FT 10 for 50shipped. Will spot you 7.

Also willing to do dollar coin flips or eating contests for plane ticket money. I think its HIGH TIME that we step up our neo bookie game IRL. Enough pussyfarting around I am ECGIEF Come at me pls.

LMK.

jambitboom

Cham Cham's Banana
And does anyone have mvs Twinkle Star? If not I will bring the DC version. Will be running First To 3s for 10$ all night. Also, I would like to play MArvel versu Capcom 2 against anyone MAN ENUF to CHALLONGE me. FT 10 for 50shipped. Will spot you 7.

Also willing to do dollar coin flips or eating contests for plane ticket money. I think its HIGH TIME that we step up our neo bookie game IRL. Enough pussyfarting around I am ECGIEF Come at me pls.

LMK.

Yao...it's on,

Jam.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Does this mean I put the DC in a cab? I can barely make out your gibberish.
If you want MVC2, I think my DC copy works (tested it once maybe 13 years ago), but no characters are unlocked.
I wouldn't mind some TSS ;)

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I'm still game for this, despite the 2.5 hour drive. Since we are going taters here is my list of blue chips I could bring:
Kyukykyu Tiger
Guwange
Batrider
DOJ
Mushi
Raiden 2
Raiden Fighters 1

Chempop

OH FUCK SHIT JSUT GOT REAL :buttrock:

Mostly interested in Batrider, but if you are going all out don't hesitate on Guwange, DOJ, or Mushi. Use your best judgement :tickled:

Chempop

Nope. Everyone doesn't need to bring 10 games btw.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
On a different note, does anybody play Last Blade? Might take that cart with me just in case.

Chempop

We'll need someone to either bring a 1slot or an MVS>JAMMA adapter if people are going to be bring neo games (Super Neo 29 still collecting dust). Or if Zang was serious about me putting the DC in the cab, I have LB2 port (which I think I've tested once) :lolz:

More interested in snacks than mvs games at this point :make_fac:

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Sounds like I will be bringing viper and cyberbots as long as the other street fighter boards are there, miss local head to head action

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I bring snacks then. Perhaps a box of taquitos.

Chempop

Okay peeps, when is the earliest you plan on arriving? No earlier than noon I hope.

Also, do you need milk and sugar in your coffee?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
We'll need someone to either bring a 1slot or an MVS>JAMMA adapter if people are going to be bring neo games (Super Neo 29 still collecting dust). Or if Zang was serious about me putting the DC in the cab, I have LB2 port (which I think I've tested once) :lolz:

More interested in snacks than mvs games at this point :make_fac:
Its cool that you like shumps but this is a neo place, being indifferent towards it projects lameness...

...and to all the others flapping their gums about 3rdS and fighting games in general (except for DJD on Garou) know that I will show up some day, beat you, run laps around you, and I'll let you keep your pocket money.

It's on!

Last edited:

Chempop

Super Neo 29 is collecting dust because it's not operational yet, it will be eventually though.
No point in bringing MVS games if I don't have a working setup for them.

I've played Samurai Showdown and Metal Slug a few times, they are ok.

[edit] let it be know I bid on an auction containing KoF 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 2001, 2002, Garou, Last Blade2, and a couple others. Half were full kits. STV outbid me. True story.

Last edited: