New Black Mirror episode "Striking Vipers"

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Never trust a guy who chooses Nakoruru or Rimururu.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Does Season 5 have generally longer episodes than most of the series? We're watching the Miley Cyrus episode, for a second there I thought one of the songs was covering NIN's Head Like a Hole but the lyrics/delivery may just be really similar. :snack:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Does Season 5 have generally longer episodes than most of the series? We're watching the Miley Cyrus episode, for a second there I thought one of the songs was covering NIN's Head Like a Hole but the lyrics/delivery may just be really similar. :snack:

Actually I thought the same, like "fuck me, that sounds like head like a hole" and then they perform it with the real lyrics at the end :lolz:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
So far I've only watched the episode that's based on the true life story of certain Mass Crew members.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I didn't like the episode too much, but it made me think of Fighting Vipers for Saturn.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
it's pretty much what every member here would do if we could fight Wasabi online

edit: gay.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
I found it odd for a couple reasons.

It should have just been the "brokeback Ninja" episode instead of what it was.

Your telling me that a straight guy loves pounding his college best friend, who is a woman, with a pussy, speaking with a woman's voice? I dont buy it.

The other guy makes sense. How many gay dudes Do you think would jump at the chance to get pounded and recieve a regular woman style clitoral orgasm? Tons I would guess.

Maybe the whole point was that in the future gender just becomes irrelevant entirely. I hope so because they just added another letter to lgbtbbq+/& and its fucking stupid.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Perfect for all those Falcon/Manta 'shippers out there.