B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am selling my 2 Astro city's pictured here

astro5.jpg

astro4.jpg

astro3.jpg

astro2.jpg

One of them is horizontal and the other is vertical orientation.

I will deliver to Yellow trucking and you pay COD at your nearest depot.

Cabs came from Matsu in California, apart from some slight blemishes they are cosmetically good looking and work 100% perfect.

I have 1 key per cab, you do not need more than 1 key and if you buy both you will get both keys anyway which work on either.

The CP's are 3 button either side. Coin mech accepts 25c.

The units are located in Evansville IN, so I am middle of the country which makes shipping alot less than from CA if your on the East side.

I am asking $450 per cab, plus you pay Yellow trucking the COD costs associated with shipping. I paid $400 from CA to IN for both cabs if thats any idea of cost. If your in the midwest it should be cheaper and quicker.

Also if you are interested I have these PCB's for sale -

Metal Slug kit/ Large Marquee ($150)
Metal slug 2 kit/Large Marquee ($150)
Metal slug 3 kit ($150)
Metal slug X kit/Large Marquee ($150)
Strikers 1945 plus kit /non matching serials/label is ripped on box. ($170)

Bust a move again cart/puzzle bobble 2 box/all flyers and extras for both puzzle bobble 2 and Bust a move again. Bust a move again EX large marquee. Offers.

Spinmaster / Jap $45

ESP Ra.de (SOLD)
Battle Bakraid ($130)
Dragon Blaze ($200)
Galaga 88 (SOLD)
Osman/Flyer (English text) (SOLD)
Sky Shark (SOLD)

I have 2 x LS32 joysticks unused - (SOLD)

I have a few Sanwa/happs buttons and stuff like that, I will put some bits and bobs in with orders just to get rid of them.

And lastly, I will not be able to complete this transaction until approx 7th of September, however whomever sends cash first gets priority.

Last edited:

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I want that vert sooooo bad but I dont have no monies right now.

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I can attest to the pimpness of these cabs. I have one myself and absolutely love the sega new astrocitys. I owe a debt of gratitude to BIG for convincing me to get one....as well as to iconsx for hooking me up with 2 sega cabs. Matsu is top notch as well.

Someone snap these up. Congrats to the person who bought sky shark. That game kicks much ass. An excellent shmup.

Damnit...dragon blaze and osman are tempting...Gotta see how much cash I have left over after payday...if any :eek_2:

Droid

Neorichieb1971

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
impress.jpg

$200.

When you boot the cab up everything is fine. In the summer time the fault appears quicker as I guess it warms quicker.

Basically, the bottom of the screen starts shuddering, but then after a while it stays good again. It does this on and off every 5 or so minutes.

As the monitor is in the vert position at the moment, its on the right side.

You can actually still play games on it, I have Battle Bakraid in it right now. But when the shuddering becomes violent it can cause a loss of a life. Its probably just a single part that needs tinkering with or a cap. At all times there are graphics on the screen, which are bright and colorful. Its probably a vertical sync problem.

I have both keys for the impress. I've tested the cab with CPS2 Street fighters and stuff and the kick harness works good as well.

Neorichieb1971

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Oh, This is the cabinet before it shipped to me from Brooklyn.

The only difference right now is that all the buttons are color matched (pink for p1, green for p2) and the crack along the bottom which the yellow trucking company barged it with a forklift truck.

Apart from that its as you see it in the pic.

lill-c

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Neorichieb1971 said:
I am selling my 2 Astro city's pictured here

astro5.jpg

astro4.jpg

astro3.jpg

astro2.jpg

One of them is horizontal and the other is vertical orientation.

I will deliver to Yellow trucking and you pay COD at your nearest depot.

Cabs came from Matsu in California, apart from some slight blemishes they are cosmetically good looking and work 100% perfect.

I have 1 key per cab, you do not need more than 1 key and if you buy both you will get both keys anyway which work on either.

The CP's are 3 button either side. Coin mech accepts 25c.

The units are located in Evansville IN, so I am middle of the country which makes shipping alot less than from CA if your on the East side.

I am asking $450 per cab, plus you pay Yellow trucking the COD costs associated with shipping. I paid $400 from CA to IN for both cabs if thats any idea of cost. If your in the midwest it should be cheaper and quicker.

QUOTE]
Dam this is a cab I have been wanting.