New Art of Fighting and Samurai Shodown?

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Theres also this but I have no idea what its about since the vid doesn't even show anything.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
W? I thought it said III. I was like, "What happened to the second one?"

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Either of these games would make for a good Yakuza or Shenmue type game.
An AoF beat em up would kick ass.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Theres also this but I have no idea what its about since the vid doesn't even show anything.

What kind of trust fund baby is Piko Interactive anyway? Serious question, they keep licensing bottom of the barrel dreck and I don't see enough goobs to make their business model sustainable.

SieKensou

n00b
All this is really unexpected for me. If they make a port of Rage of the Dragons for actual consoles could be interesting. I don't own the AES version so it would be a good way to play again this game.

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
I would much prefer to see a new AOF than a new Shodown
I wonder if Rage of the Dragons W is going to be HD graphics like they did with Street Fighter 2 ultra as I can't really understand why this version is coming out.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I would much prefer to see a new AOF than a new Shodown
I wonder if Rage of the Dragons W is going to be HD graphics like they did with Street Fighter 2 ultra as I can't really understand why this version is coming out.
Looks like we're getting both, so we don't have to pick and choose (not that we could anyways, they'll make what they want to make).

I highly doubt RotD is getting any kind of a graphical glowup outside of maybe a pixel filter.

joe87

n00b
By who? Where are you sourcing this?
Japanese magazine famitsu ran it's new years message column where there were some interesting statements coming out of snk not only about fatal fury city of the wolves but apparently a brand new art of fighting in the works as well Yasuyuki oda spoke on the upcoming projects

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Japanese magazine famitsu ran it's new years message column where there were some interesting statements coming out of snk not only about fatal fury city of the wolves but apparently a brand new art of fighting in the works as well Yasuyuki oda spoke on the upcoming projects
Are you slow

KGRAMR

Another Striker
All this is really unexpected for me. If they make a port of Rage of the Dragons for actual consoles could be interesting. I don't own the AES version so it would be a good way to play again this game.
I swear that plans for console ports of Rage of the Dragons were announced a couple of years ago...