Netflix show House of cards

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
What makes the last scene so epic is that we finally see Claire's dark side in all its glory.

Claire and Frank really are made for each other after all

Yes. I like how she finally broke the fourth wall along with Frank; they're finally both completely on the same page.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Fitting cap to a year that was weird as hell.

What a bizarre desperation move. But I guess if he didn't have a big enough ego to think that could possibly work, he wouldn't have become an actor in the first place. Not quite as crazy as Cosby yelling, HEY HEY HEY! on his way out of court after his mistrial, but close.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Fitting cap to a year that was weird as hell.

What a bizarre desperation move. But I guess if he didn't have a big enough ego to think that could possibly work, he wouldn't have become an actor in the first place. Not quite as crazy as Cosby yelling, HEY HEY HEY! on his way out of court after his mistrial, but close.

Shit, I thought the same thing. He must be desperate as hell. I loved HoC but without Frank it just isn't the same. Too bad he'll never come back anytime soon.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Shit, I thought the same thing. He must be desperate as hell. I loved HoC but without Frank it just isn't the same. Too bad he'll never come back anytime soon.

Challenging the validity of opinion, one post at a time.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
that video looks like some uncanny valley shit.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
He should have just gone all out and had some 18y/o "men" in the video with him. Then have the video end with him sky diving naked holding onto sparklers & flipping off the camera.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
You can't really compare Kevin Spacey drunkenly groping a few young men to Cosby drugging and raping women. He barely did anything wrong. These whiny faggots ruined House of Cards!