Neostore down?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Now it says 'down for maintenance' on the menu. Maybe he wants to get all old business squared away before putting it back up. That's what I would have done...easier than trying to handle new orders while playing catch up. I also noticed the new NBC link on the front page. Maybe he's getting ready to come back stronger.

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
aegreatone said:
that's some funny ass shit, but ay, yeah, just like that picture says about the neostore, cant see shit.

Theres some full stops for you. Give the commas a rest.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
So is there any news on what's going on with the server?

4lom

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Shawn probably took it down as he can't provide the orginal customer service he used to thanks in part to WOW. Once he gets bored of WOW then the store will be back up.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Shawn said:
The site appears to be up from my end, but some people are saying that they cannot physically access the neostore.com or www.neostore.com? The reason I ask is because I can load NeoStore.com just fine through a web browser, but the system was breaking at the shipping page, and this issue is still being looked into.

If you cannot load the website NeoStore.com at all, please post here so that I will know if this is just an isolated issue, or all across the board.

I don't have a problem with the store, I have a problem with not answering e-mails.

I have sent yet another e-mail to you, to both of your addresses.

PLEASE read it, and reply.