NeoGeoSoft.com needs your help.

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
wow awesome to see the complete neo geo collection on 11 carts and 11 copies of aero fighters 2, double dragon+, street hoops, MS3 and 6+, nightmare in the dark, puzzle bubble and zupapa! it can't be any easier than that!

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
nice one rog. do you know if multi cart's work on a 6slot??

I believe they do, but from what I hear not always when other carts are plugged in.

I'll let you know for sure shortly, one comes with my Super Neo cab that I have just bought.
To be honest they don't interest me as I nearly have most the carts I want... good for trying games out though I suppose.

Last edited:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
wow awesome to see the complete neo geo collection on 11 carts and 11 copies of aero fighters 2, double dragon+, street hoops, MS3 and 6+, nightmare in the dark, puzzle bubble and zupapa! it can't be any easier than that!

I also think you can add Matrimelee to the list. I have taken all this from various sites that list the games and on the 120 and 138 carts there is TOKON MATRIMELEE, not usre if this is exactly the same version of the game as MATRIMELEE that is on other carts. Can anone confirm?

If anyone has the original game list artwork that came with the carts I would like to get a copy...?

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I believe they do, but from what I hear not always when other carts are plugged in.

I'll let you know for sure shortly, one comes with my Super Neo cab that I have just bought.
To be honest they don't interest me as I nearly have most the carts I want... good for trying games out though I suppose.

i'm thinking of getting one because I've sold a few of my carts latley and cant afford to replace them just yet. when i can ill just use it to try out other games i might get. original is always best.

so if you want to sell yours let me know.;)

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Have added a new section on the site for Multi Carts...

There is always alot of chat about which games are on which cart, so now everyone can see...

http://www.neogeosoft.com/?section=mvs_multi

I will shortly add a section to list which games are not featured on any multi cart.. one step at a time.

Looks smart Rog. One thing though - Twinkle Star Sprites is not on the 161 cart. Possibly not on the 151 either but is definately on the 138 :tickled:

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Cheers David... all fixed.

For some reason I had added the data on TSS and it should be Ultimate 11.
Thanks for looking.

One more for the on all carts list.

ack

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
I also think you can add Matrimelee to the list. I have taken all this from various sites that list the games and on the 120 and 138 carts there is TOKON MATRIMELEE, not usre if this is exactly the same version of the game as MATRIMELEE that is on other carts. Can anone confirm?

If anyone has the original game list artwork that came with the carts I would like to get a copy...?

The game list artwork for all the multi-carts are on my website.

-ack

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
The game list artwork for all the multi-carts are on my website.

-ack

Cheers mate, just what I have been looking for.
Theres alot more multi carts than I thought isn't there.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
My 100-in-1 multicart contains SSVS, but not SSV.

mmmonkey

Quiz Detective
Have added a new section on the site for Multi Carts...

There is always alot of chat about which games are on which cart, so now everyone can see...

http://www.neogeosoft.com/?section=mvs_multi

I will shortly add a section to list which games are not featured on any multi cart.. one step at a time.

Nice feature. Congratulations on the site, it's a great project and quite a task you've taken upon yourself. I check back now and again to look at one game, then find myself straying and just browsing around enjoying it.

Pete

Backward

n00b
I'm new to the Neo-Geo community and I have to say that this site is fantastic for someone like me. I bookmarked it right away!

Very well organized and quite easy to find exactly what you're looking for (or discover something new!). Thanks for all the hard work--the time and effort is obvious!

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
I'm new to the Neo-Geo community and I have to say that this site is fantastic for someone like me. I bookmarked it right away!

Very well organized and quite easy to find exactly what you're looking for (or discover something new!). Thanks for all the hard work--the time and effort is obvious!

Great news, glad it has been useful for you... and yes it has been alot of hard work.

It's reminiscent of pcecp.com.

Super clean, well done!

Cheers mate.

Any info or artwork you can provide to the site is very much appreciated.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Added some new sections today... found I had a little bit of time.

So I have added:

Euro MVS Releases... this is for the games that have been released under a different name in Europe to America.
http://www.neogeosoft.com/?section=mvs&filter=euro

Confirmed Korean Releases.. this is as it says, for MVS games that have been confirmed to exist in Korea... might add pics at some point.
http://www.neogeosoft.com/?section=mvs&filter=korean

And lastly...
CD to Cart Conversions... Games that are CD only releases but conversions onto Cart are available.
http://www.neogeosoft.com/?section=cd&filter=convert

Enjoy.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Wasn't Final Romance also converted?

I have only added the ones that I was aware of, so if anyone can confirm that i'll get the site updated.

Cheers Xian Xi.

And while I am posting, time for another plee...

Please send me any scans you can donate... all are much appreciated.
Even ones the site already has if they are better quality.

Last edited:

Ukee

Geese's Thug
I've noticed on the list of Neo Geo games that the recent games that came out by NG:DEV like Gun Lord and Last Striker are not on the list. Do these games not count?

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
I have thought about adding them, but at the moment I am just listing official games.

Eventually they will be on there, but I also want to add prototype and homebrew games.
When I get some time to organise the menus to differentiate between them, they will be there.. sometime in January I expect.

Thanks for looking. :)

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
cheers mate, feel free to contribute to the artwork if you can.

I do have a fair bit still to upload when work settles down, but anything you can give is much appreciated.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
cheers mate, feel free to contribute to the artwork if you can.

I do have a fair bit still to upload when work settles down, but anything you can give is much appreciated.

Which scans did you need still?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Quite a bit buddy. As I said, still have some to upload but the scanner is at work and just too busy at the moment.

Why do you ask, got some to send me..? :D

I have like 50 or so artsets but no scanner.

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Site now up to date with the Art I have... more on it's way soon.

But until then, please send me stuff... :D