NeoGeoFreak inserts for download and FREE

C

Caris Nautilus

Mabye NGF has accually changed, And are gonna do good bussiness from now on.

Anyone else dealing with them now please post what your experience is, Since theres no way I'm gonna be the first to find out.

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
Mabye NGF has accually changed, And are gonna do good bussiness from now on.

Anyone else dealing with them now please post what your experience is, Since theres no way I'm gonna be the first to find out.

NO post yet? Hmmmm, Silence speaks for itself. Then there is Big Eddie and Jimbo where are they?

Nadia, zip, zero 0

smurphy570

Kula's Candy
never dealt with neo geo freak..but they do have a point..please,the one how was the other games? But in your defense why the f**K would dion sign the system..pretty strange shit.....Also their is a point in the two forums that i visit i have never scene a happy ngf fan pretty sick

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Ok, Well I can say that I have purchased several carts from NGF. Those games being Breakers Revenge, Flip Shot, Dodge Ball, Neo Bomberman and Captain Tomaday. I am very happy with the quality of the games I received. None of them had peeling stickers or anything like that. They all worked on the first try. I never opened one to look at the solder job, but why would I? Many of these games were paid for after I received them and NGF was nice enough to throw in some free collectibles. Anyway, that is my story on dealing with NGF. I have never had a problem yet.

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by Neo Fan:
Ok, Well I can say that I have purchased several carts from NGF. Those games being Breakers Revenge, Flip Shot, Dodge Ball, Neo Bomberman and Captain Tomaday. I am very happy with the quality of the games I received. None of them had peeling stickers or anything like that. They all worked on the first try. I never opened one to look at the solder job, but why would I? Many of these games were paid for after I received them and NGF was nice enough to throw in some free collectibles. Anyway, that is my story on dealing with NGF. I have never had a problem yet.

Paid for AFTER they sent them to you? Ok does anyone else think this is dion? lol

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I have bought sveral official carts from Mr. Ray over the past year or so, and I haven't been disappointed yet. My last purchase included a NGF insert, and the quality is top notch. Looks just as good as my SNK US inserts.

Matt

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
People out there are STILL falling for this NGF madness??? My GOD, how hungry for games are you guys???!?

You'd think after five years fo mindless flame wars, bad deals and egotistical, arrogant malarchy that people would learnm (at least around here) that nobody should deal with them, unless they have the time to handle with major headaches. Unless you're willing to kiss their asses, they treat you like one, plain and simple.

Also, this thread has seen more supposed "positive press" from people who have received bastardized NGF product than any other thread in the history of the neo-geo.com web site. Force111's may be somewhat believeable (someone MAY have been lucky), but this Neo Fan stunt is utter bullshit. He (or she) just HAPPENS to become a member of the forum a day after people challenge the fact that there are happy people who dealt with NGF to spread their word of happiness amongst the community. And, how appropiate, no name or location attached to him (or her) as well. Yeah, right!!!
biggrin.gif
*SNICKER*

If you're going to make your lies look believeable, you better do something much more clever than that.

On a side note, Shawn... how can NGF post into forums like this as an "unregistered" member. I thought only signed members could do such a thing? And personally, I would make a stipulation that made it mandatory for those you place names and locations on their posts and profiles... no need for a happy community such as this to be so secretive about their names and hometowns... that is, unless they're too afraid of being found for some, strange, inexplainable & peculiar reason.

JRock917

, ,
yeah, I thought NGF has had its posting rights suspended? If anyone else wants to buy NGF crap thats their business, but they dont need to be posting anywhere but in the war room if they are unregitered, I agree with that.

hupplark_39

Kabuki Klasher
Vinyl's right about this, what their trying to pond onto you guys. we all know where this is going (trust him and you will learn the hard way). i like to know how you Dion choose to fuck certain people? do put all the preorders in a hat and pull out certain one's and then screw the rest? Oh i know if you don't drop a grand+ then you go on the screw list, is that it? I'm still waiting for my case and insert that you never sent! and that was months ago. man who is the smart one? me for not getting burnt for a whole lot more. your so fucking smart, you didn't even know that was a test to see if were going to send the items. So now that you think your the BIG MAN and trying to convert this club to your needs (money), you'll want to send my items from the fucking begining of the summer won't YOU.
Joe

NGF

NEST Puppet
It's the same story. Many people have come here and said positive things about NeoGeoFreak. When that happens, you people pass it off and say the person was lucky or that is was a member of NGF that made the post.

Asam, Force, Shawn, Geddon, JRock, Frank,, NeoFan, Patrick, all these people originally posted good things about NeoGeofreak and many were originally accused of being members of NeoGeoFreak.

Frank, knows as Mori the one, or whatever his name, even he received his RB2 cartridge BEFORE sending payment for the game.

NeoGeoFreak sometimes sends carts in advance with regular orders from loyal customers.

thanks,

NGF

NGF

NEST Puppet
And by the way, just go look at peoples Neo collections, THAT is where you will see satisfied NGF customers.

Asam is selling many of his carts, and included in his personal collection are a Breaker's Revenge and Shock Troopers - NGF versions. Also many of his cheaper games were from NGF. We wish you the best of luck Andy.

Feel free to call us to chat Neo.
smile.gif

thanks again,

NGF

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
I had purchased games from Dion and NGF long before I even knew of this message board's existance. Also, I bought my games one or two at a time over a couple years. If I had been screwed, I wouldn't have continued to buy. In addition to NGF conversions I bought SNK originals like Over the Top and Master of Syougi.

As for being part of NGF, that is silly. If anyone really cares, I live in NJ, My e-mail is anthonyL@webspan.net and my e-bay name is agnarr-vh. Also My first posts were in disagreement with NGF for changing the inserts in their games, but that is their decision.

Speaking only for myself, I have found NGF to be a good source to get games that I want for my collection. They are not the exclusive people that I buy from, but they have had quite a few things that I wanted, and I have never been screwed.

Anthony

[This message has been edited by Neo Fan (edited November 26, 2000).]

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
New Jersey, eh??? Wow... a NEIGHBOR!
biggrin.gif

VERY interesting indeed... we all know that living in NJ can be an embarrasment to others, but why come onto such a community and be so quiet?

Forgive me if I'm still a bit skeptical... I'm that way naturally... ESPECIALLY when it comes to anyone of the three stooges of the Neo Geo. They're even more annoying than Ryu, Ken and Akuma.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Originally posted by VinylBoy:
On a side note, Shawn... how can NGF post into forums like this as an "unregistered" member. I thought only signed members could do such a thing?

Dion, or Chris, kept returning to post on these forums using any name but their real names. Instead of deleting all of the many names that kept being created I decided to unsuspend the posting rights of their NGF user name.

For more information on this topic:
NGF suspension removed

Moria/the one

Kuroko's Training Dummy
That's too bad..
Doesn't matter though they still won't answer my new post about my bad dealing with NGF... they don't say anything other than they will send me the 3 screws they left out on my modded Neo...
What's with NGF?
Why don't you guys do the right thing! But still no answer..

Yeah some of the other carts like LB4 and some of the fatalfury ones were ok... But in my total dealings with NGF the bad totaly out way the good.....Doesn't matter when I bitch about it, DION sighned my damn NEO-GEO that I payed him 500$ for! 250$ for RB2 with a printed insert and peeling off sticker! The only collectibles I was sent was video game flyers... pretty cool but nothing to make me pee my pants...shesh. Please NGF Do the right thing and fix the problem you have caused me...

Or will you continue to hide the truth..

S

Silent_Scope

If NGF is that good, how come when I email you guys asking availability about shocking troopers 2 and other game and no one replies back to me? That's fucked up and make me decided not to deal with NGF even ppl posting positive reviews. Fuck that "we are friendly ppl at NGF" or "We care about our customers and neo geo gamers" craps. I'll stick with NCS and Buyrite.net only. Period.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Just wondering why the files have not appeared online yet......

Any updates????

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Originally posted by VinylBoy:
New Jersey, eh??? Wow... a NEIGHBOR!
biggrin.gif

VERY interesting indeed... we all know that living in NJ can be an embarrasment to others, but why come onto such a community and be so quiet?

Forgive me if I'm still a bit skeptical... I'm that way naturally... ESPECIALLY when it comes to anyone of the three stooges of the Neo Geo. They're even more annoying than Ryu, Ken and Akuma.

I am generally a quiet person. I like reading what others are saying, but many times I just don't have a strong opioion.

We are in fact neighbors. I live in Hillsborough (central NJ) If you want to see an NGF game in person, come on over. I think you will like it, then you can post exactly what you think of it.

Anthony

G

geo

This line is for you ngf staff,your text not mine well put i thought, not!!!!

"Be careful with those! Some people value MotW carts!"

yer why dont you have a game of football with them aswell a bit bloody minded maybe but we are collectors not money men.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
This looks like a dredged up post from the past, but I don't know. All I do know is if you head to the Shock Box website you can download inserts that were made by members of this forum, and they are orignial files. When the site gets updated you'll see some of my inserts on there and they are far from CHEAP SCANS. They are pulled and made in Photoshop and are as clean as you can get for such high resolution graphcis needed to print inserts of this size.

BTW, the URL is <a href="http://www.netreach.net/~scop/" target="_blank">www.netreach.net/~scop/</a>

Peace

JHendrix