NeoGeo Stick for PS2

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
jamie666 said:
I love the stuck personally not sure I like the ps2 logo being on it tho hey but I guess it has every right to be there. Any way does anyone know where u can get these from in the uk of any places that sell then and post to the uk?

What about some spacing and proper punctuation in that post ? :glee:

You can preorder it already at Play-asia, they ship Worldwide. :cool:

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Personally I do like the stick but I’m not sure that I like the PlayStation 2 logo on it. I feel that it kind of takes away the nostalgic aspect to it. Any way does anyone know where you can buy these within the United Kingdom or of any places that sell them and post to the UK? Many thanks. *Oh and I do sincerely hope that I have not made any grammatical errors to offend any of you.

*Please take note the use of sarcasm.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
this might cause me to actually play my ps2 fighters seeing as how before they were to annoying to play with a regular or even 3rd party controller. :buttrock:

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
jamie666 said:
Personally I do like the stick but I’m not sure that I like the PlayStation 2 logo on it. I feel that it kind of takes away the nostalgic aspect to it.
KitKat statement...what I mean is, 'gimme a break'.

N

neo.sean

After 100+ posts someone should have seen this...

If 90% of current Neo Geo old style sticks have ball cracks,
and they are now making "new" sticks...

I can guarantee you that you will be able to order
a brand new ball from the manufacturer as a new part!

neo.sean

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
How long before someone turns this into a Princess Stick?

The LED's will have to be different from the original MVS layout because afterall this is a port of the original stick.

biocat

Kula's Candy
I just bought this thing and am playing with it right now.

Holding this up to the original...

the buttons feel a little bit looser than the original and protrude out a little more. For those that are thinking of swapping out the balls, I should tell you that this joystick is different although similar. The color of the ball is black instead of gray as in the original, and the stick feels just a tad looser than the original. All in all, I'd say it's pretty much the same.

abra

n00b
Received 2 of these yesterday. And yes, they're indeed pretty much the same as the genuine model so I'd say it's a good buy for anyone who likes the AES one.

:glee:

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
jamie666 said:
Personally I do like the stick but I’m not sure that I like the PlayStation 2 logo on it. I feel that it kind of takes away the nostalgic aspect to it. Any way does anyone know where you can buy these within the United Kingdom or of any places that sell them and post to the UK? Many thanks. *Oh and I do sincerely hope that I have not made any grammatical errors to offend any of you.

You spelt Anyway wrong.

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
I have one of these on the way too, so expect an in-depth review of it on my site as soon as I've had a chance to hammer away at it for a bit :)

Kaz

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Posted this pic in another thread:

neostick.jpg

Remember if you thinking about modding the stick to light up, the buttons are completely black now & not transparent grey like before, but as for the feel its great, played SVC with it to break it in.

BoyProdigy

Crossed Swords Squire
jamie666 said:

lik-sang.com