neobuyer's Beef Jerky Sale is postponed...

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I'll take 10 pounds premium cut
just like Josey Wales

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
How much do you think you'll charge for it NeoBuyer?

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
The site's going to have to open a meat forum in the marketplace. This is the beginning of a major shift in the focus of the website. Neo-Geo Jerky will be an internationally renowned brand by the time I'm dead.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
The Jerky is getting near to ready, i.e.: I have to let it sit/age for at least a couple weeks to maximize flavor.

Thanks for being patient guys.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
icon29.gif
:buttrock::buttrock:

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Jerky hype!

Jack Links Sriracha flavor just ain't cuttin it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The jerky is been jerked around in order to maximize anticipation...tremendous tactic, only the greats get away with it, can Neoboyo pull it off?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Pre-order now to avoid disappointment.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
We should change your handle to Beefy Shits, wouldn't it be cool? I think it would.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
I think he took on the Beefy Hits moniker for ban evasion. He should be GregN with DJ qualls as his avatar again

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Hey guys,

The first big batch of jerky went bad.

I erred in the recipe and the jerky tasted only so-so, not amazing like it should have.

Much money has been wasted, but I will keep going.

But I am going to make another big batch, and this one will be up to snuff.

SO- the jerky will take a few more weeks to prepare, and then the jerky sale can begin.

Thanks for everyone's patience- trust me- it will be worth the wait.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hey guys,

The first big batch of jerky went bad.

I erred in the recipe and the jerky tasted only so-so, not amazing like it should have.

Much money has been wasted, but I will keep going.

But I am going to make another big batch, and this one will be up to snuff.

SO- the jerky will take a few more weeks to prepare, and then the jerky sale can begin.

Thanks for everyone's patience- trust me- it will be worth the wait.

translation: the hallucinogenic drugs he purchased for the jerky were just tylenol pm. Jerky cures headaches and helps you sleep, but cannot promise a fantastical journey through the annals of pandemonium.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
I see what I want to see and now I want a fantastical journey through the anals of pandemonium.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
We should change your handle to Beefy Shits, wouldn't it be cool? I think it would.

It's time to shed my skin because I feel like I have been reborn after enduring an almost hospital-bound round of a constant 2 years of depression.

I'm thinking Beefinator or Gondamin. But it's too late - all my PSN, Nintendo, forum, and Xbox names are Beefy Hits, so Beefy Hits it is.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
First of all- thanks for all your continuing patience here guys!

I was pretty bummed out by the first batch going bad, and I drug my feet on starting over. Part of the reason for this is that I insist on only the best quality product if I am going to offer it for sale. This isn't another giveaway, I have to hold myself to a high standard. And I know some people may be thinking "it's just beef jerky, what could go wrong?". The thing is my flank steak beef jerky is totally unlike the other jerky's out there, it's unique. The process of making it takes longer and is more involved than the top round cut jerky you find everywhere else. The finished product is less dry and tough than regular jerky and that's why it's so good. The bad part is that in making a huge batch (this was the first time for me) other factors that were not involved in my previous, smaller batches came into play. I made some mistakes, cost of doing business I imagine.

I am going to start making the replacement batch of original jerky in a few days, and I'm going to make a small batch of med. hot jalapeno jerky at the same time.

I will take pics of the process this time, and let you guys know when it's about ready to ship.

Thanks to you guys again!