Neobitz Presents "Knight's Chance" - AES Pre-Orders Now Open

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I'm having extra MVS carts made so there should be some available after the initial delivery.

AES testing went very good so when I work out some last details for production, I'll work on opening pre-orders. That may not happen until after the holidays though since I'm going to have a lot to do this month with the MVS release and family stuff too.

Jeff

hi there, will there still be mvs cartridges available for order in January? And what about an aes release?

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I've tested with a Phantom-1 and it worked fine. I haven't tried any other converters but I suspect they will be fine too.

Jeff

I'm sure this has been asked so I apologize for bringing it up again but does this game play well on a home system through a converter?

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
I'm having extra MVS carts made so there should be some available after the initial delivery.

AES testing went very good so when I work out some last details for production, I'll work on opening pre-orders. That may not happen until after the holidays though since I'm going to have a lot to do this month with the MVS release and family stuff too.

Jeff

how will pricing go? Will AES modules cost more than MVS?

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Last call on Knight's Chance - Collector's Edition. I need to order parts for these kits and will need to end the Collector's Edition orders so that I know how many shockboxes to order and how many inserts to get printed.

The Standard Edition kit will still be available after the initial release.

Thanks,
Jeff

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
For those of us that picked up the Gamer's Edition cart-only release, what are the chances of the Shockbox art being made available in the future?

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
For those of us that picked up the Gamer's Edition cart-only release, what are the chances of the Shockbox art being made available in the future?

I would say that some sort of shockbox image will be available soon... ;)

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
PCBs are in production. Once I have those, it's off to assembly.

Production is moving a little slower than I had anticipated. We made some PCB changes to aide in assembly so that bumped our time out a little, and I'm unsure how long the actual assembly process will take until it's scheduled.

We're taking this extra time during fabrication to add more polish to Knight's Chance too. For example, we've added Japanese support, including Japanese character voice work for Demon's Hold. We've also added some MVS settings to allow you to control some of the game rules.

Jeff

Jeff any updates yet for 2014?

Last edited:

TMOSteel

20 Year Member

Production is moving a little slower than I had anticipated. We made some PCB changes to aide in assembly so that bumped our time out a little, and I'm unsure how long the actual assembly process will take until it's scheduled.

We're taking this extra time during fabrication to add more polish to Knight's Chance too. For example, we've added Japanese support, including Japanese character voice work for Demon's Hold. We've also added some MVS settings to allow you to control some of the game rules.

Jeff

Thanks for the update Jeff!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
For example, we've added Japanese support, including Japanese character voice work for Demon's Hold. We've also added some MVS settings to allow you to control some of the game rules.
Way cool!

Buffi

Zero's Secretary

Jeff

Awesome. Looking forward to my cart a lot :)

Terot

Kabuki Klasher
Does the game support a Save Card so that you can save your 'winnings' across gaming sessions? Also, does it support high scores? If so can you post a screen shot of what the high score screen looks like. I seriously want to pick this up just trying to get the money put together.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member

Jeff

So awesome. I can't wait.

leftypem

n00b
Just ran across this while doing research for my cMVS. Very cool to see not only a new title, but a whole new genre on the NG! Congrats! You should feel very proud :D

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Any updates Jeff? Mid February was the last announced packaging and ship date which I'm guessing was delayed.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
The PCBs are in, all the parts are in. I'm just waiting for a production date on the assembly now. It's moving a little slower than I would have liked, but it's moving along...

Jeff

Any updates Jeff? Mid February was the last announced packaging and ship date which I'm guessing was delayed.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
The PCBs are in, all the parts are in. I'm just waiting for a production date on the assembly now. It's moving a little slower than I would have liked, but it's moving along...

Jeff

Thanks for the update Jeff.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
FB page has been updated. I can't properly link as I'm on my phone.

PCB's and art look great!

Not long now it seems.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
FB page has been updated. I can't properly link as I'm on my phone.

PCB's and art look great!

Not long now it seems.

AES preorders will be open soon as well.

1625733_770723412952547_1313421808_n.jpg

10009297_770723396285882_1601557610_n.jpg

1531626_770723422952546_2121397207_n.jpg

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Thank you so much Jeff :)
I had pre-order limited MVS collector edition and hope you will have pre-order AES collector edition soon. I will not miss the chance to be the owner :)

Last edited: