Neo Turf Masters

mungrin

Panko KING,
Turf Masters has always been my favorite golf game.Everything about it made me and all my friends love this game for years.It was also one of the reasons I bought a Neo in the first place.
Last week I went away on vacation and the resort had a Golden Tee Golf 2003 game.Now,Ive seen this game before but I never tried it but this time I had no choice because it was the only game there.
I must say,this is the best golf game ever made.As much as I hate to say it but this game is much much better than Turf Masters.The reason is because Golden Tee relies more on skill than chance as in TurfMasters.
It all depends on the follow through with the trackball.In Turf Masters there is skill,dont get me wrong but there is still alot of luck involved as where pressing the buttons at the right time.
This is just my opinion and if anyone knows a better Golf game then please post it.

mlloyd

Morden's Lackey
I played golden tee but I didn't like it. I prefer Turf Masters and I also recently picked up Turf Masters for my Pocket.....this has to be the best golf game for a handheld it's just awsome.

Hitmanxlt

Cham Cham's Banana
Ohh how I envy you guys w/ NTM.....I hafta get a copy for my MVS......

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Golden Tee is teh cool.

The standard version is on 8bit hardware you know.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
I too liked Mario Golf 64 a lot. I will try and pick up NTM for the MVS soon. Do you play it with the arcade stick or do you need a trackball? Any other info on this would be cool for me.

Shred

Bead Banger
Outlaw Golf will own you!!!!!
Kidding Neo Turf Masters is the only serious golf game I play.

qupe_1975

New Challenger
I own Big Tournament golf and would say it's better in my opinion to Mario Golf which I can't take too at the minute. I do think Tiger Woods 2003 surpasses them all though.

BIG

sony fanboy
NTM is the ONLY golf game I play on a regular basis,so I must say,it's the BEST golf game,IMO,of course.

I haven't had a chance to play Golden Tee,but from what I hear,it should be pretty good,also.

Oh yeah,Outlaw Golf is pretty cool,too.