NEO TURF MASTERS: Los Turfes Club! Score Thread.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
How do I get in the club? Do I just post the score to get in?

Well, we have a certain ritual y'know? And just in case you'd ask: yes, it has been already dully noted, that Crossing the Desert is a lot like the Unblinking Eye... and exactly like the Wreck of the Hesperus.

Spoiler:

P.S. Jus' kidd'n... put your scorez on & welcome to the party ;)))).

ajflutie

n00b
Im in the club!

Name | Score | Course | Golfer | Platform | Credits

Ajflutie | -11 | Japan | German | Mame | Forgot

20160211_194715.jpg

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I haven't heard of Neo RageX in a long time, that's awesome. Welcome to the club. Table update coming up.

Fightcade supports Neo Turf Masters in case anyone is interested, I'll be there under electricgrave. Of course all games count in as well for records.

Apocalypse

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Just realised I've never posted in this thread.
I really like that game. Progress margin is huge when you start playing it (I remember finishing the courses 10 or 15 over par when I first played the game, and it was not my first golf game), few skills are required, it's more a memory game (X mph of wind ? => OK compensation must be Y, heavy rough ? => OK power is reduced by XX%, etc.).

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
IMG_4727.JPGIMG_4731.JPGIMG_4733.JPGIMG_4735.JPGIMG_4737.JPG

Played with tweeks on fightcade, was a lot of fun. I'll update the tables later, I know I've been lazy, I'm gonna shape up soon, put some good time into it.

If anyone is games for some fightcade lmk, send me a PM or come to chat.

electricgrave | -9 | Germany | UK | Fightcade |

Last edited:

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
That's pretty good for someone who says they haven't played the game in awhile. :)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I played it the day before with DZ, didn't do so hot -2 I think. Little warm up then, lol.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Started off well enough but man did I fall apart at the end. Gonna need some more practice! :)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You were doing really good at first, you were way ahead of me, I had a sluggish start and then just kinda played it safe the rest of the game.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Seeing this online really makes me want to play. I haven't played this in a year or two and I'm afraid I'll get destroyed! EG, what times are you usually around to play?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Had good games with Vectorman0 and Tweeks, will post pics soon.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I hear you man, it was a rough run for both of us, lol. I wonder if tweeks feels the same...

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I hear you man, it was a rough run for both of us, lol. I wonder if tweeks feels the same...

I was feeling alright about most of it until those last 2-3 holes. That weird bounce and the shot I didn't take but did? Those kinda pushed me towards the "rough run" camp :P

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Ha, very accurate. Go big or go home probably bites me in the ass more often than not in this game!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
German players usually play that way. Just remember the German's recovery is pretty weak.

Edit: Played against a JP player, he chose the Brazilian, OMFG, the dude was amazing!!! Showed me a whole new way of playing for sure, I think I'm still too green to take on the Brazilian but maybe after I get back my swing.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
His putting is also pretty bad from what I remember, and with that being my worst area, it just doesn't work out well. The extra bump in recovery is amazing though!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah the putting cubes for the Brazilian are ridiculous fast 'cause they're huge!