Neo Store has a sale on!!!

Sith05

Crossed Swords Squire
Awesome news. I ordered a SDB Kit - I've wanted one forever, but now its even easier to swallow :)
I wonder what kinda posters I'm gonna get :)

Super Porky

Camel Slug
Sith05 said:
Awesome news. I ordered a SDB Kit - I've wanted one forever, but now its even easier to swallow :)
I wonder what kinda posters I'm gonna get :)

Last time I ordered from the Neo Store I recieved a Metal slug 4 poster.

Sith05

Crossed Swords Squire
Super Porky said:

That's awesome. I hope I get something sexy :)

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
I hope the 2 posters will be great with my ordered Matrimelee! Want a Metal SLug one please...:crying:

bones

Crazed MVS Addict
My Super Dodgeball came in Monday, can't figure out how it got to South Florida from Tennessee on the same day using priority shipping, wow:eek:

Game is great, played for a while last nite, the special moves are definitely a plus, gives the games a little more depth.

Anyhoo, my shipment came with a Metal Slug 5 poster and an absolutely huge SvC Chaos poster, sweet! The MS5 poster is going to be framed and put up in the game room :D

This was my first purchase from the Neo store and I'm pretty impressed.

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
I was surprised when I found a KOF 2003 poster in my NGPC goods package. My jaw totally fell out.

The Neo Store kicks all fucking ass. I am so buying my future AES from Shawn. :O

SHO

Raiden's Valet
i bought Metal Slug 4 and ROTD from Neo store and got a SVC poster free :buttrock:

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
seawolf, maybe you would be interested in selling that loose sdb cart.

Hah,

I never really thought about selling it? It may be a consideration when I pick up one of the full sets @ the Neo Store :smirk: .

Adam Gallant

King's Dry Cleaner
too bad the sale isn't on Matrimelee MVS... I want that so badly. Still... I'm having fun with my new KoF 2000

-AG

Freelancer

Banned
I'm wondering if Shawn plans to do more sales like this going forward? I hope this wasn't just a one-time event since I missed out on this one.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Super Porky said:

Last time I ordered from the Neo store I received Last Odyssey proto

Lupin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Just want to let everyone know about the excellent customer service Shawn and the neostore offer(As if anyone didn't know).

I ordered Matrimelee for the sale price and express shipping. The package was processed and left the MEMPHIS, TN facility(USPS) on February 01, 2004. So I figure it should get to me(in NYC), the earliest Monday(Feb. 2) or Tuesday(Feb. 3) or the the very latest Wendsday(Feb. 4). Nothing came on Monday(I figured), so I left work early on Tuesday, still nothing. So I figured this will definately get here on Wendsday, and asked someone to hang out at home until I got home from work on Wendsday. Still nothing, now I'm pissed cause I paid for express and 3 days later nothing.

I come home from work and there was an attempted delivery notice, but I was at work. This is frustrating because I paid for express and it shows up 4 days later(or really 5, because they attempt a re-delivery the next day). Whats the use of paying express shipping?

I know none of this is the neostores fault, but the neostore being the sender are the only ones that can complain to the post office and possibly get the cost of shipping refunded from them. Since the neostore paid for the shipping directly, only they can go to the post office and fill the refund form. Shawn and the neostore totally backed me up on this and refunded my shipping cost, awesome.

I don't mean to make a big deal about this but this is not the 1st time this has happened to me w/ the USPS express shipping. I understand there may be a slip up from time to time, but the USPS is ridiculous. They are just incompetent.

Update on Matrimelee. Yesterday(Thurs the 5th), after I got my attempt of delivery slip, I went down to the USPS and demanded my package. They were like " it can't be picked up today because it needs to be re-delivered the following day(today Fri the 6th), and if no one is there to accept it then it's available for pickup the next day(Sat the 7th)." I was pissed. I work a full time real job and I probably won't be home for the re-delivery. So I have to wait 6 full day to get a package that I paid express for. I demanded they locate my package, and finally(after about a 10-15 minute wait) I got it. Freaking USPS.

The moral of the story? The neostore has outstanding customer service.

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Lupin said:
The moral of the story? The neostore has outstanding customer service.

Agreed.

Moral #2: USPS is teh suck.

UPS and FedEx have consistently given me MUCH better service than USPS. I can't understand why people love them so much.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
galfordo said:
Agreed.

Moral #2: USPS is teh suck.

UPS and FedEx have consistently given me MUCH better service than USPS. I can't understand why people love them so much.

I think it depends where you live honestly. I've never had a problem with USPS. Personally i think Fedex is the best with UPS being teh sux. I work at the receiving department at my college and the most beat up packages we get are from UPS.

gemen

Mickey's Coach
I received SDB within 3 days, it's from TN to CA. AND SS0 poster:), wow, I love it, Shawn rocks:buttrock: Im going to buy a frame today!

Last edited:

Lupin

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I was wondering, what type of shipping do you guys usually use?
Do any of you guys recommend anything else(FedEx, UPS, etc.) Have you guys ever used any other shipping method other than the USPS w/ the neostore? Finally, how do you go about it since the neostore only offers USPS?

Thanx

Curt

apostate
I hate usps too

I leave a notice on my door, the don't attempt to deliver it

instead they leave a slip in my Mailbox

then I have to wait a day

go to the post office

and wait in line....and wait... and wait... ( I live in the city, there's ALOT of people in line)

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
got my Matrimelee today and it came with a Matrimelee and metal slug 5 poster man that was fast he got my money on saturday and ship that day and got monday

dbarrett0928

Banned
question

neogeofl said:
I want to snag a NOS CDZ System but I am trying to sell my Brand New, Unopened, Boxed 15-inch Dell LCD Flat Screen Monitor to get the money for a NOS CDZ System. :(

Neogeofl

what is a nos cdz system?

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Dammit! The parcel left the US 1 week ago and I still received nothing!!:blow_top: Bravo french postmen...

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Ha I just received my Matrimelee today in the morning and it's sooooo good!! I personnally put it near Garou Motw i my heart! This is a god made game!

Happy happy happy!

xRealNinjuzx

Astra Superstar
I think Shawn exeplifies (sp?) the way all sellers on the net should be. Quick, courteous, and very fairly priced for the quality and the service.

Bravo!

-Kris