Neo Secret Santa 2023!!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It's that time of the year again!
To keep it fun for everyone involved, there's a few rules to follow. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY! Scrooges will be beaten about the head and neck and dragged through a pine forest via sled. I will try to pair international members where possible.

RULES:

1- Secret Santa is for established members only (to make sure everyone gets their gifts). You must be a contributing member for at least one year to participate. Banned participants from previous Secret Santa need not apply.

PERMA SCROOGE BANS:
1. GregN 2022

2- You must sign up before November 23 as all info will be emailed to participants on Thanksgiving Day. Participating members will receive their giftee's info in the form of an email to your personal address.

3- Please read your giftee's wish list and put some thought into your gifts. Don't just send your old crap. The minimum budget is $25 + shipping. Caulk drawings are mandatory. If for some reason, you really can't draw a caulk what have you been doing with your life.

4- You must make sure that your giftee get their gifts in time. Shipping companies are quite busy during the Christmas rush so please don't send your package at the last minute.

5- You must take at least one picture of the gifts you received and post it in this thread.

6- Please DO NOT PM me. If you have any questions, send them directly to this email address: neogeosecretsanta2019@outlook.com and I'll get back to you asap. (Not changing the email addy from last few years. I've cleared out the inbox.)

HOW TO SIGN UP:
1- Post in this thread so I can add your name to the list
2- Fill up this form and send it to neogeosecretsanta2019@outlook.com
Your Neo-Geo.com nickname:
Your real name and personal address:
Are you willing to send worldwide?:
What are you into / wish list (please be realistic):
Do you have any food allergies or is there anything you can't eat nor drink?
Is there any stuff you really don't want to get?

Lets have fun guys I'm excited to be Gutzyclaus again this year!

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

1. GutsDozer (Email Received) (Ships to USA and CAN) (Gift Received) *****NEO CAULK HOLDER 2023*****

2. NeoSneth (Email Received) (Ships Worldwide) (Gift Received)

3. skate323k137 (Email Received) (Ships Worldwide) (Gift Received)

4. wyo (Email Received) (Ships to USA and CAN) (Gift Received)

5. Neodogg (Email Received) (Ships to USA and CAN) ( 1st Gift/Caulk Received)*

6. sr20det510 (Email Received) (Ships USA) (Gift Received)

7. 100proof (Email Received) (Ships USA and CAN) (Gift Received)

8. herb (Email Received) (Ships USA) (Gift Received) (Gift Received)

9. KaedesDisciple (Email Received) (Ships USA and CAN (Gift Received)

10. Itsofrustratin (Email Received) (Ships CAN and USA) (Gift Received)

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
What have you sent to oldschool for him to do you like that? A giant dildo?

A few things, but the last one I sent him was the album from Shadowy Men on A Shadowy Planet with Having an Average Weekend (the Kids in the Hall theme song). I never heard back from him on whether he got it or not. He just disappeared one day.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Unfortunately I won't be able to participate this year, we're moving in the middle.of November to North Carolina and won't have the spare change beyond some immediate family and the new baby. Looking forward to seeing the cawk pics though!

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Unfortunately I won't be able to participate this year, we're moving in the middle.of November to North Carolina and won't have the spare change beyond some immediate family and the new baby. Looking forward to seeing the cawk pics though!

Welcome to the better Mid-Atlantic state. I guess.

Edit: Count me in. E-mail pending.

Last edited:

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Congrats on the move Geo! Hope all goes smoothly! We'll miss you this year but def stay tuned for caulks!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Fuck, I didn't realize we could request weed

GutsDozer

10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran