NEO SD Pro Restock - would you buy one over a MiSTer in 2023?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Everytime you guys buy something from Terraonion, you're basically pulling a HMG. You're telling them that it's OK to be a bunch of AESholes that treat their customers like shit, as long as the stuff you receive is working. I hope for everyone that it does but I personally can't wait for that company to go bankrupt.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I pre-ordered the cursed SD Cart. Was it a need? I think it was more of a "pick your poison" scenario for me and the main thing holding me back after reading yesterday's comments was the negative info I learned about the manufacturer - moreso the shitty things they were saying than the lack of support. Disparaging refugees is a real turn off, but I wanted a solution of this sort and in the end that's what we got the ol' cognitive dissonance for.
It's a generally good product from a bad company. If a better Neo Geo flash cart comes out, I'll switch in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Everytime you guys buy something from Terraonion, you're basically pulling a HMG. You're telling them that it's OK to be a bunch of AESholes that treat their customers like shit, as long as the stuff you receive is working. I hope for everyone that it does but I personally can't wait for that company to go bankrupt.

Not everyone here can say they've become immortalized through a coined verb.

Good product, bad company as Neo Alec said. My current opinion is buy a used one instead of new.