Neo MVH MV2 Board Repaird ???

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
So I recently scored on this 2 slot that I am going to make into a CMVS. I noticed it has been worked on. I tested it for hours and it seems to play just fine. The video both slots and audio are working perfectly. My question is if anyone knows what kind of repair was done to it. Here's a pick of the board and it's repair ...

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I think it's a routing fix. On the MV2 boards you see it a lot. The original design might have had some routing problems that had to be fixed. It's a common one.

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
So is it something I should worry about as far as reliability goes ?? The CMVS I'm gonna make is for myself I just don't want to invest any money on it if it's a fix that can cause problems later ... Thanks

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I wouldn't worry too much. Considering consolizing doesn't require THAT much solder work to the board, worst case scenario you swap the board out. No reason why it should fail, unless there's flaky traces or something. I'd just consolize it and play the hell out of it.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
I wouldn't worry too much. Considering consolizing doesn't require THAT much solder work to the board, worst case scenario you swap the board out. No reason why it should fail, unless there's flaky traces or something. I'd just consolize it and play the hell out of it.

My 2 slot had this same fix when I got it. Its nothing to worry about. I've played the hell out of that board and have had 0 issues.