Neo Geo Streaming Setup

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Are you just wanting to stream your gameplay online? If that's the case then your easiest bet would be to just load up an emulator and eliminate almost all the middle.

betterdavid

Mr. Big's Thug
Are you just wanting to stream your gameplay online? If that's the case then your easiest bet would be to just load up an emulator and eliminate almost all the middle.

That would defeat the entire purpose of choosing to own the games on MVS in the first place. I don't especially care for emulation.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I don't care for emulation myself but watching people play Neo games online doesn't seem like it would get the same attention that something on the 360 or PS3 would.

betterdavid

Mr. Big's Thug
I don't care for emulation myself but watching people play Neo games online doesn't seem like it would get the same attention that something on the 360 or PS3 would.

I don't disagree, but I'm not really looking for tons of viewers. Would be happy to interact with a few. I plan on tying it into a channel that I want to start that focuses on me being shitty at fighting games. Would be nice to be able to stream local play when I have friends over.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I plan on tying it into a channel that I want to start that focuses on me being shitty at fighting games.
Hahaha, nice. I'd watch that.

(sorry, couldn't resist...)