Neo Geo soundtracks

R-Dash

n00b
I love the music to most Neo games(mostly fighters), and I have over 30 soundtracks. Does anybody else collect Neo soundtracks?

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
R-Dash said:
I love the music to most Neo games(mostly fighters), and I have over 30 soundtracks. Does anybody else collect Neo soundtracks?
Hells yeah, although I stick pretty much to the fighting titles (Viewpoint is one exception that comes to mind, tho'). Not sure how many NEO-related CDs I've got at this point... I'll have to do a headcount later.

--Chris

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
I used to collect game music...until 2 years ago. I bought/traded stuff for over 5 years, had about 150+ soundtracks, including very rare stuff like snatcher arrange albums etc.

I'm selling it all now though.:annoyed:

R-Dash

n00b
Damn, 150+! I have about 60 total soundtracks. I haven't really been collecting much latley . I still listen to my SNK CD's though

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I like Neo Geo soundtracks. Where else do you get the complete voice collection? ;)
It seems like they are hard to find though. There aren't too many on Ebay, and even in Akihabara I only found a few of them...

B

R-Dash said:

mrchafe

Mr. Big's Thug
I bought my cherished KOF '96 OST a couple of years back from Bomberman, love it to bits (it saited my obsession with that game since I've still not yet got a copy of it), and have the KOF '98 OST on its way, assuming Play-Asia get around to shipping it... :very_ang:

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
I love the way the neo sounds too.....but :shame: ....i have no neo arranged music cd's!!......i would like to get into these tho...any recommendations?
Btw...would like obscure tracks ...like- veiwpoint-nam-75-top hunter-FF-NitD-shocktroopers....esp magician lord!.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
The Shocktroopers 2nd Squad OST (w/ some original shocktroopers tracks), is one of my favorites. It was totally worth the money I paid for it, which wasn't too much.

Highly recommended!

Playasia still has it here: Link!

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Cheers for the link mickey......i'll definatley look into that...esp at that price!!.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'm so cheap; if I feel like listening to a NG tune, I get one of the Saturn imports and just put it in a CD player.

KOF '96 and FF3 are my personal faves. FF3 is just insanely good though, I'd love to play Yamazaki's theme on my guitar.

R-Dash

n00b
I got into SNK music by playing my old PS1 KOF '95 game, on my car stereo years ago :D . When I found out I could play it on a CD player, I was hooked!

mrchafe

Mr. Big's Thug
LoneSage said:
KOF '96 and FF3 are my personal faves. FF3 is just insanely good though, I'd love to play Yamazaki's theme on my guitar.

Good choice, I'm rather fond of FF3 too - and speaking of KOF96, the FF3 version of "Big Shot!" (Terry's theme in FF3, Fatal Fury Team in KOF96) is so much better!