Neo-Geo Posters I made

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
[edit] New Poster Added further down this thread

Recently I finished (re)designing two posters. One of them is a reproduction of Fatal Fury in which a made a couple subtle changes that I felt it needed, as well as adding the 20th anniversary logo to the design.

The other one was inspired by KOF 94.

I just got them in the mail from the company that I sent the files to, and I just wanted to share with you the quality of their prints!

printjob.png

Each poster is 27"x40" (the grain you see in the image is from my camera), and at only $12 a print.

If interested in using the company by chance their website is http://www.perfectproductionz.com/category_s/1817.htm and I actually found them on ebay and purchased by print through that method http://myworld.ebay.com/perfect.productionz

Last edited:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
need I'd love a copy of some older NES posters/Ghost Pilots posters.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Looks terrific! Love the Pao Pao poster.
Yeah there always was something bout it when you start the Pao Pao level in KOF94 that the neon lights popped at me. The design was just something that I really enjoyed. I'd love to have an actual neon sign made of this eventually. But, for now the poster will do ;)

Very kool. Always loved the Fatal fury 1 cover art.
Yeah that is the whole reason I bought the Japanese version the Fatal Fury as opposed to the English versions.

Thanks all... for the comments. If your interested I'm sure I could dump the full res files for anyone interested in using them. Obviously the posters are not my intellectual properties so it's not like I can make any money off of them. I just made them for the love of the game.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Both are great; lovin' the Pao Pao one though. Nice work!

_rm_

Bead Banger
10 Year Member
Congrats man, those are some good looking posters!!!

Caprica Orange

Pao Pao cafe VIP,
20 Year Member
Thanks all... for the comments. If your interested I'm sure I could dump the full res files for anyone interested in using them. Obviously the posters are not my intellectual properties so it's not like I can make any money off of them. I just made them for the love of the game.

If you'd dump the files, I'd gladly get that Pao Pao poster printed! Would look great in my office.

LlorensBlood

Mr. Big's Thug
Wow, the Pao Pao poster is really good! nice work!!!

Have you thought to share this file?

Congrats!

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Those posters look phenomenal Tehcno. I'd be VERY interested in having access to the hi-res files please, should you decide to make them available!!

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Well I'll have to check it out and ask around.
I really love Breath of Fire artwork and have an artbook but I don't know if there are any original posters at an affordable price... also...

I CAN'T be the only one thinking about this for a poster...

10022501.jpg

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
For those of you who have downloaded the poster... it has been brought to my attention that there was a spelling error compete was spelled without a "P". I have corrected and uploaded a new version. I apologize if anyone has already printed theirs, I for one am probably just going to live with the error since I've already printed mine :P

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I tried again. Let me know this time around.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I don't remember who asked me to do a Samurai Shodown poster so I guess I'll just post it here. I am worried about giving the files out to just anyone, because of the sale of reproduction posters on eBay. This is part of the reason I've been doing my own little spin on the reproductions... anyway, here is the low res image.
samuraishodownpostersm.png

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Sick stuff! The Pao Pao one is really cool! I would love to see more posters inspired by stuff inside of Neo games like that. Maybe Like a Blue Mary concert poster, or something from within the slug verse. Some backgrounds could be pretty excellent as well, like Kaede's stage on last blade 2.

PS
Oh Lord Capcom's Alien vs Predator, how I love that game!

Last edited:

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
I don't remember who asked me to do a Samurai Shodown poster so I guess I'll just post it here. I am worried about giving the files out to just anyone, because of the sale of reproduction posters on eBay. This is part of the reason I've been doing my own little spin on the reproductions... anyway, here is the low res image.
samuraishodownpostersm.png

Awesome! I'm the one that asked you :) A SS2 would be epic. I've been trying for ages to find the poster with Haohmaru from SS2's cover with no luck. That or a SS4 one :D

If you need any help with these let me know. I would be glad in helping you out!

SS1 one is still amazing.