Neo-Geo MVS 25 Cab monitor ???

Neomodus

n00b
Neo-Geo MVS 25 Cab monitor ???

Hi everyone,

I've just bought a complete MVS 25 cabinet ...except that the monitor is missing ... . Can someone tells me what kind of monitor and screen are originaly found in this System : (Nanao , Neotec ??)

Thanks for your answer ...

(here , you can find a pic of my cabinet : http://www.arcade-infinity.com/galdcjc02.htm)

If someone can sell me this part it would be great ...otherwise I will make it work with an hantarex monitor ...but just in case that there's no luck to find a original MVS25 monitor part ..

if you've got this part , give me your price ...

:multi_co:
galdcjc02.htm

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Re: Neo-Geo MVS 25 Cab monitor ???

Neomodus said:
Hi everyone,

I've just bought a complete MVS 25 cabinet ...except that the monitor is missing ... . Can someone tells me what kind of monitor and screen are originaly found in this System : (Nanao , Neotec ??)

Thanks for your answer ...

(here , you can find a pic of my cabinet : http://www.arcade-infinity.com/galdcjc02.htm)

If someone can sell me this part it would be great ...otherwise I will make it work with an hantarex monitor ...but just in case that there's no luck to find a original MVS25 monitor part ..

if you've got this part , give me your price ...

:multi_co:
galdcjc02.htm

I own that same cab...

I also have the Manual but I can't read Japanese..
If someone can translate what it says then you may be able to get the answer you seek..
I can scan the pages...
I'm not sure where to look in the cab to see what type monitor it is.."If I can even read it"..

Neomodus

n00b
Thanks for your answer ...Chris1

I've also own the original manual (all in japanese !!) and the drawing does not tell me what kind of monitor ...is originaly inside..

You can try to open the back door of your cab' and take a look at the monitor ...then you'll probably find ...some instruction and a name (generally in japanese and English ..) and perhaps ....something interesting for me ..:)

Thanks..

Last edited:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Neomodus said:
Thanks for your answer ...Chris1

I've also own the original manual (all in japanese !!) and the drawing does not tell me what kind of monitor ...is originaly inside..

You can try to open the back door of your cab' and take a look at the monitor ...then you'll probably find ...some instruction and a name (generally in japanese and English ..) and perhaps ....something interesting for me ..:)

Thanks..

Here's a scan of the two pages that I think may state what Monitor it is..# 3 is the monitor location..
(I'll look inside the cab later today and take a picture for you and post it..)
040216152707.jpg

040216153149.jpg

Neomodus

n00b
Many thanks man ....

We have exactly the same original manual ... ! is it quite rare.. or easy to find in your country ?

...;)

Last edited:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I have two of those cabinets and two manuals. Not sure what kind of monitor it is. I know for sure that they are rotatable.

GAMEFAN

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Neomodus said:
Many thanks man ....

We have exactly the same original manual ... ! is it quite rare.. or easy to find in your country ?

...;)

I'm not sure "if it's quite rare" but I've never seen one listed on Ebay..or here.
I wonder if Arcade Infinity offers them with the cabs they sell....(?)

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
This may be the answer you seek..

Candy_Mon.jpg

Sent you a bunch of pics.

Last edited:

Sundance

Sho's Rival
chris1 said:
Here's a scan of the two pages that I think may state what Monitor it is..# 3 is the monitor location..
(I'll look inside the cab later today and take a picture for you and post it..)
040216152707.jpg

040216153149.jpg

According to what i can real that page is just a simple description of what is where. Connect the numbers to locations. There just simple things like SPEAKER(#2), MONITOR(#3), JOYSTICK(#5). Nothing specific or to any detail other than where it is.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Sundance said:
According to what i can real that page is just a simple description of what is where. Connect the numbers to locations. There just simple things like SPEAKER(#2), MONITOR(#3), JOYSTICK(#5). Nothing specific or to any detail other than where it is.

Thank You Sundance..

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Sundance said:

If I scan some more pages that look like they might say something about the Monitor and Email them to you..
Could you translate them..?

(Just for my own knowledge)