Neo Geo Memory Cards US and more

Gianko

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hello all!

I´m selling Neo Geo memory cards U.S., all with box and manual, in good condition, the price is $ 15 each, or 2 for $ 25

204_4446.jpg

I am also selling these Neo Geo MVS games, all are original excluding SVC Chaos plus

100_6412.jpg

Price:

Samurai Shodown $7
KOF96 $14
KOF97 $14
KOF99 $14
KOF2003 $25
SvC chaos plus $25

I'm from Peru, but I can do international shipping, but the shipping price may vary agree to locate where you, my house is very close to the postal service can inquire the price and the next day I reply.

I can make changes if each agree to pay our own shipping, I can send me first and then receive the package, look for Neo Geo AES games Japanese, also phone cards Sofmap (any)

I do not have Paypal, so if someone wants to buy something, can only make me payment by Wenster union, sending me money, then send the item.

Sorry for my english guys n.n"

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
hello all!

I´m selling Neo Geo memory cards U.S., all with box and manual, in good condition, the price is $ 15 each, or 2 for $ 25

204_4446.jpg

I am also selling these Neo Geo MVS games, all are original excluding SVC Chaos plus

100_6412.jpg

Price:

Samurai Shodown $7
KOF96 $14
KOF97 $14
KOF99 $14
KOF2003 $25
SvC chaos plus $25

I'm from Peru, but I can do international shipping, but the shipping price may vary agree to locate where you, my house is very close to the postal service can inquire the price and the next day I reply.

I can make changes if each agree to pay our own shipping, I can send me first and then receive the package, look for Neo Geo AES games Japanese, also phone cards Sofmap (any)

I do not have Paypal, so if someone wants to buy something, can only make me payment by Wenster union, sending me money, then send the item.

Sorry for my english guys n.n"

No feedback and a "fishy" payment service. Would you be willing to send the items first and then receive payment?

badboybill

n00b
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Oh shit, just saw the part about Western Union the choice of the Nigerian check scammer and Chinese designer clothing bootlegger. Possibly now Peruvian memory card sellers. Hey dude, set up a paypal account if you can or offer to send your products first and Western Union will be no problem at all. Seeing that I have more positive feedback here than you then it would be better for you to ship me the cards first and I send you the cash after.

Last edited:

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'd grab that KoF 96 off of you if noone else has claimed it yet, but like the others have said...ship first or make a paypal account man...

Hitokiri

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't know the seller, but paypal is usually useless for south-America since you can't withdraw money from it.
just now 2 months ago withdrawing from paypal became an option to chile.

What I did before though I would still use a Paypal account to receive money and use those funds to buy crap from ebay,
maybe the seller can do the same.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I don't know the seller, but paypal is usually useless for south-America since you can't withdraw money from it.

yup, that's fucking shit, stupid fake economies

I actually do exactly that, the money I get from sales I re-invest in shit I want, you should do that one Gianko, its either that or ship first.

MercadoLibre is CRAP, sorry but it's the truth.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0

What I did before though I would still use a Paypal account to receive money and use those funds to buy crap from ebay,
maybe the seller can do the same.

It's a brilliant scam, Ebay/Paypal takes multiple cuts of the money.

Gianko

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
True, paypal here is useless, and it is difficult to handle, ...ok guys you won, I send first, then you pay me, but only send a maximum of 2 memory cards

these are all I have n.n

100_6407.jpg

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Last edited:

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'd love to pick up that copy of KOF 2003 and possibly SNK v Capcom, but I can't seem to PM at all. Is this a restriction based on my post count? I can't find any information on it anywhere.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'd love to pick up that copy of KOF 2003 and possibly SNK v Capcom, but I can't seem to PM at all. Is this a restriction based on my post count? I can't find any information on it anywhere.

Yes and No.

Basically, it's 'cause your FOB new and you have no rep.

Stick around and you'll get the privileges in a few weeks.

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yes and No.

Basically, it's 'cause your FOB new and you have no rep.

Stick around and you'll get the privileges in a few weeks.

Fair enough. Probably a pretty smart feature in the long run for any forum that deals with items like this.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
badboybill and whisper2053 are solid buyers, and stand-up members. Daytime_Dreamer and scrubsy are cool too.

So, imho, I'd start with them. That, and 'cause they posted up.

Thanks for this. I have PM'ed the seller for two of these but unfortunately no reply as of yet. Let's wait some more :)

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I am interested in 2 of these memory cards as well. We can PM each other for more info. :)

Thanks

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Gian came over my apt in Lima today, I bought 11 of these memory cards, they all looked like NOS. Here is a pix I took of the whole lot. Get them while you can...

IMG_0704_zpsb8768d04.jpg

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This may be a silly question but..have all these been tested operational?
The battery replacement is a pain in the A$$ in this if not.

NinSEGA

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I had to deal with a MercadoLibre seller before (he lives in Brazil), and I could have sworn that he managed to use PayPal.