Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
He seems to have slowed down quite a bit with his stuff or he his making another stock pile of his work for later.

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Did you guys see the US Metal Slug X AES going for $910 US with under 12 hours to go? I cant find the link now. :(

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Well, i have seen a new console go for that price before.

Of course this is no bargain, but i guess sooner or later this will be sold.

Wow, you can get new old stock and 10 games for half that price from the US, I guess some ppl just don't look around for a good deal.

T. J.エs shanty

Zero's Secretary
That should go for a fair price :), some stuff there for sure :eek:

probably, but I really highly doubt the authenticity of the higher priced games ( Blazing Star, Ninja Masters and of course US Kizuna, yeah right:spock:) between the pile of conversions...

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
probably, but I really highly doubt the authenticity of the higher priced games ( Blazing Star, Ninja Masters and of course US Kizuna, yeah right:spock:) between the pile of conversions...

Too true, i would not bid on this auction.

A big number of conversions on the pictures and not even a detailed description of the items condition?

The seller is wasting money on his auction without a proper and honest description of his auctions.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Even conversions can fetch abit of money though, i do doubt that they are genuine though:)

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Maybe someone offered him the double amount, if he ended the auction early :lolz:.

Homecarts are getting so dirt cheap these days, i will have to look for a more elitist hobby like collecting Fabergé eggs :lol:.