Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I think that was Rafael Dyll's version, he posted this before somewhere in the store I think.

Yup, that was Rafael's copy. He posted a sales thread in the market forums and even offered an autograph to go with it.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'm surprised they don't sell quicker. I think its because people don't really know about the game or just never heard of it. Everyone knew what Ironclad was so when they saw it on MVS they jumped at it. I'm almost certain that if you even list it at $100 it won't sell because nobody heard of it.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member

Each time it pops out is $10 cheaper. LOL Maybe this will be my christmas self-gift. I would want GunLord, but is out of reach.

Xian Xi said:
I'm surprised they don't sell quicker.

Only 6 hours from auction start, let some time to people. It would be interesting to know what the 17 people that already saw the auction think.
Hmm, 17 - Grimeka - Xian - me... 14 unknown viewers :)

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Each time it pops out is $10 cheaper. LOL Maybe this will be my christmas self-gift. I would want GunLord, but is out of reach.

Only 6 hours from auction start, let some time to people. It would be interesting to know what the 17 people that already saw the auction think.
Hmm, 17 - Grimeka - Xian - me... 14 unknown viewers :)

The other seller had it listed at $169 obo and no one bought it and it was listed for 5 days.

Genjuro

Kuroko's Training Dummy
If I had money I'd buy a bunch of those. He does have some really good deals going on.

I really shouldn't be buying anything until I get my overlays squared away and finished. I still have to pay for the artwork. I am wondering about the S&H though. If I'm understanding it correctly, he's asking me to pay an additional $6 S&H for each game I purchase from him which could get expensive. I sent him a message on eBay just to be sure though.