Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member

Niko

Whip's Subordinate

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
If using original SNK boards, certain games require boards that are more costly and rare than others. That's the only reason I could think that it could be worth anywhere near that much. Certainly a total reproduction from aliexpress couldn't command that price.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
If using original SNK boards, certain games require boards that are more costly and rare than others. That's the only reason I could think that it could be worth anywhere near that much. Certainly a total reproduction from aliexpress couldn't command that price.
The most sensible thing would be a JPN -> US conversion since they're still pretty cheap especially if its a loose cart.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Eh, who cares though? It's just a stupid bastardization. Since it's RB2, most likely just destroyed a nice JPN copy to create this. They sell for about $400.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
The most sensible thing would be a JPN -> US conversion since they're still pretty cheap especially if its a loose cart.
Wow. Wrecking original Japan packaging to make an English fake.

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member

This genius from Japan is selling a yellowed Fatal Fury mini marquee for 175 USD, and it's not even the most expensive item in his shop:

The Prehistoric Isle 2 mini marquee costs just 469 USD.

Well, I have a pile of these... I was rich and I didn't know!

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I think sometimes these sellers forget the JPY to USD conversion.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Not a WTF but this is a ton of homecarts, you rarely see this many in a single auction. World Heroes Perfect is the gem in that lot as far as rare shat goes.

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
Not a WTF but this is a ton of homecarts, you rarely see this many in a single auction. World Heroes Perfect is the gem in that lot as far as rare shat goes.

23000 was a good price!

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Someone must of inherited this from a dead relative. No way someone takes their mostly English collection of home carts to a collectibles shop to sell.

Fritz

15 Year Member
Imagine seeing a cart only copy of Savage Reign and putting in a best offer of $1280, money well spent.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Imagine seeing a cart only copy of Savage Reign and putting in a best offer of $1280, money well spent.

Fuck, I have a japanese copy with no manual, wonder what some noob would pay.

Fritz

15 Year Member
Fuck, I have a japanese copy with no manual, wonder what some noob would pay.

Do a KPJ, new euro label and fake insert then slap $1,500 on it.