Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
I wasn't sure though if it was some weird way of saying you were going to receive a photo of one! :D

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Hah no doubt. He's from in town here too looking at the listing. Could it be a member? :P If it was a far cheaper more interesting title I'd bother writing them.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Apparently, you also don't own a brain either, but that's a trifle, cause with this sweet membership of yours, you own the...

SEARCH

FUNCTION

...ask her and ya shall receive. Isn't she a darling?
photo.jpg

Double Reppuken

NGFL Member., xROTx,
Apparently, you also don't own a brain either, but that's a trifle, cause with this sweet membership of yours, you own the...

SEARCH

FUNCTION

...ask her and ya shall receive. Isn't she a darling?

Fuck you punk.

And yeah, I don't give a fuck who you are, what you own, how long you've been on this stupid forum.

Last edited:

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Fuck you punk.

And yeah, I don't give a fuck who you are, what you own, how long you've been on this stupid forum.

I think you are taking things a bit too personally. They are a little sassy on this forum. It'll be better for you if you don't take things too seriously. If anything they probably enjoy getting reactions like this lol.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Fuck you punk.

This, indeed, just proves, that the first assumption found in my last reply to your request is true.

No one is asking you to, but since you insist... I'm Oliver and of the opinion that everything one owns, owns oneself anyway & last but not least, compared to most locals, my membership here is the shortest career since that pope that got poisoned -- so you see, nothing to be jealous of and most certainly nothing to GAF for, really.

As I said in my reply to your PM, just stick around and soon you'll discover that there was no 'insult' involved, none what so ever.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
What the shit at almost $700.00 for that... Outside of TMNT, the rest of those games are nowhere near worth that fucking much to command that much money.

Splatterhouse 3
Michael Jackson Moonwalk
Sparkster

Those three may worth some money

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Is Steel Battalion even good? I've always thought of it as more of a curio than something anyone would actually want to play. Especially 15 years later.

Yes. It is amazing great controller and great game. Hard as hell, but still not worth 100k.... And that description, wow talk about thinking your shit is gold...

Edit: Holy cow people are paying a lot for this.... I may not have a box but I have the controller and both games in good shape. The controller makes the game. If you ever get a chance to play this, everyone needs to. NEEDS TO.

Last edited: