Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

quito787

n00b
I can vouch for garakuta1028. He's a good seller from Japan. Purchased mvs carts from him multiple times, including a SSV Special.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
I can vouch for garakuta1028. He's a good seller from Japan. Purchased mvs carts from him multiple times, including a SSV Special.

What?

He just bought that cart for like $600 on yahoo auctions and it included a MVS board. He's flipping it for almost double without the board.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The cat's out of the bag now. This is the buyer who got scalped.

quito787

n00b
Yeah agree with you guys on that... some of it is waaay overpriced, and he's in the business of selling gaming stuff. But he does have good deals once in a while. I've bought from him several times over the past few years. Your choice whether or not to go for what he sells, I'm just confirming that the items are legit and will definitely reach you in a nice sturdy box.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Dude don't sugar coat that shit. He's a fucking flipper. I don't care if it's sealed in a VGA case, You can't sit there and say he does good deals when you see price flipping shit like that.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
garakuta1028 - quito787 both are part of what ruins this hobby. Shitheads flipping/pricejacking and idiots buying their shit (most likely to not play it but let it rot on a shelf).

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Hit-Japan is another. Bought a boxed NGCD for 400 on YAJ, was selling it on eBay for 900.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Which is sad. They used to start their surprise auction at 99 cents. Now only yamatoku does it.